“Great Golf”

Signal Hill Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Measuring 5,617 yards from the blue tees, this par 71 course has a slope rating of 100.82.
Cincinnati, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Golf”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This place is another wonderful golf course. Close to Destin, and expensive, but it is a fun round. Well Maintained, and manicured

Visited June 2012
1 Thank PGE21

Lafayette, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Designed for Enjoyment”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I go to PCB every year but this is the 1st time I've golfed there. I was a bit apprehensive because the courses here seem to be a little on the "uppity snooty" side and I'm just a simpleton from up north. If you've had similar thoughts - let me put you at ease. Everything about this course is designed for your enjoyment. I was made to feel comfortable the moment I stepped in the clubhouse. Great staff - very friendly. The "Starter" gave us great tips while we were waiting to tee off and even threw in some colorful stories about PCB. The course and greens were in great shape. No view of the ocean but still very scenic. It seems as if the course is set up for scoring (although my score card did not reflect it). Some very reachable par 4s, ample landing areas in the fairways, and not a ridiculous amount of water or sand. I think the total was 38.00 (last week of March) and I would pay that any day for a course of this caliber located in a resort town. Great fun and I can't wait to play it again

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Chris E
Cleveland, GA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice course”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We played this course twice during our stay! Front 9 is wide open and the back 9 is a bit more challenging! Right smack dab in the middle of the beach scene so it was quite convenient!

Visited April 2013
Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“greens were perfect!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Good location. morning rates approx $37 with pwr cart. Junior was $21. Also golfed 1pm rate which was $27 with pwr cart. The greens are perfect green carpets. Great shape, fairways pretty good shape and many challenging holes. Was great to golf in March when snow is on the ground back home!!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Cdntraveller1966
Savoy, IL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun course”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Interesting course, very scenic (though not necessarily the kind of scenery you normally associate with golf courses). Challenging enough for good players, but playable for all levels. Flat, pretty open, good greens, tees. Starter was very friendly, and worked with us (twosome) trying to find someplace to squeeze-in at peak time. Finding no openings, we were paired with another couple who came up later. Worked out perfectly, keeping pace of play smoother as well as playing with someone who knew the course. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful and courteous. Slightly pricey for the golfing experience, but somewhat expected being that near the beach. I would play there again.

Visited February 2013