“Fun but”

US$124.99*
and up
Introductory Scuba Diving Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: This 27-mile long beach offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy such as swimming, snorkeling, dolphin-spotting parasailing and jet skiing.
Ozark, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun but”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

It was a great beach except for lots of glass and trash. And while we were there tons of sea weed. Other than those few flaws it was a lot of fun.

• Korean first
Decatur, Georgia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“DON'T GO IN JULY!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

PCB is a BEAUTIFUL beach most of the year. We especially like the far Western end of the PCB area. But - we were in there in July 2014 and the "June Grass" was rolling in...a GROSS combination of seaweed and algae that makes the water disgusting. My kids would get in (I wouldn't) and when they'd get out they'd need 2 showers to get the gross, stinky algae out of their hair. The businesses and condo owners down there need to figure something out. I don't know why a fleet of jet skis with shrimp nets couldn't drag that crap out to sea, or scoop it up and bury it.

The June Grass is getting worse because of chemical fertilizers and phosphates upstream running into the Gulf. Use phosphate-free diswasher detergent and buy organic!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Martha 'Bo' B
3 attraction reviews
“Clean beach with lots of options for fun!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was our first trip to Panama City Beach, and we really enjoyed it! We stayed across Front Beach road from Pineapple Willy's and could just walk across each day. The beach was clean, chair rentals, jet ski rentals, and food were plentiful. I would not want to be here during Spring Break, but that's just because of the crowds. Renting a condo definitely helped with the food expense, but we ate out several times, and did not have a bad experience no matter where we went. We will be back.

Visited July 2014
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Too many high rises”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The beach is beautiful once you get to it. You can't see it through the high rises! My last visit to Florida wAs to pensacola and I felt like the views were better there. Beach is clean here and not too crowded. I did not have a problem with seaweed like others reported. Lots of shops nearby and plenty of things to do.

AtlantaGA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Beach week!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went to PCB on Saturday and stayed until Tuesday and the beach was absolutely stunning, peaceful, and clearer than any other time we have visited. My kids were a bit disappointed that we did not have enough waves to go boogie boarding but it was the most serene beach that I have visited in a long time. I was actually sad to go home. We were able to snorkel and catch all kinds of creatures (fishies, crabs, shrimp) - it was an awesome weekend.

Visited August 2014