Beachbreak By The Sea
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Seahaven Beach Hotel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Seascape Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Palm Grove(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastgulf worldbeach levelfourth floorbottom floorcleaning staffenjoyed my staynice pooloff seasonfamily vacationpierfloridapans
Reviewed 19 July 2011

If you want to go to Fl party puke and do it again so you dont remember how dirty and discusting this place is, than it is the place for you! Nastiest place I have been in. refrigerator was rusted on the outside a lot of rust ,cabnits were peeling, DIRTY carpet, holes in door, floor tile broken, the knob on the tub was maybe glued on. We moved the next day at 8a. Also the place we moved to was cheaper and much better!

Reviewed 16 July 2011

We came in from dining out and found roach bugs on the kitchen cabinets, in the cabinets, on the kitchen floor and on the bedroom floor (5 roach bugs within about 30 seconds). They moved us to another room and as we started to unpack we found silverfish. We ask for a refund, but they moved us to the Lagacy, one of their other hotels, not much better. We found roach bugs there, too! We will never stay at Beachbreaker by the Sea or Lagacy by the Sea.

1  Thank cloud50
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We reserved "the best" room online, It was to be one bedroom suite, with two beds, full kitchen and had been "remodeled" last fall. In order for four adults to stay we had to pay an additional $20 per person. Upon arrival, we waited in line for over 15 minutes. The front desk clerk was extremely unfriendly and difficult to understand. She sent us to the wrong end of the building to park. After we went down and "found" our room, it was not what we had expected. If was dark, moldy, cigarette burns in the carpet and ancient. The cabinets were peeling in the kitchen and the appliances were old. The refrigerator was extremely loud. I spoke to the front desk clerk after waiting in line again for 15 minutes and she told me all of the rooms were like that and I could walk over to the Legacy and see if they had something. The only thing they had was a "Penthouse" for an additional $46 per night. It was cleaner but two of us had to sleep on a sofa sleeper. No effort was made to apologize, we weren't upgraded without paying dearly, and when they transferred me to the "manager," Rick, he was confrontational, repeatedly called my name sarcastically, and made excuses. He finally said they could move me back to the original room, for the original price, if I wasn't satisfied with my "suite." Other hotels in the area have been a joy. This experience is one to avoid!

Reviewed 15 July 2011

prebooked our room ahead of time.When we get there we find out we could of gotten the room 50.00 or more cheaper if we had bought it then instead of prebooking. When got to room was extremely disappointed with room.Was lead to believe online that we were getting queen size beds and they were barely full size.Was a very sleepless nite the night we stayed went somewhere else for rest of vacation.There was 4 of us trying to sleep on the small beds,was told that if we wanted they would bring us a air mattress wasnt any room on the floor to put a air mattress barely any room to walk..Room was very musty smelling. Had to stoop down to shower,shower heads were too low water was hot though.The ocean view room we requested when we prebooked was of the stairwell and the pool. Only good thing about this place is the girls at the front desk were real nice. Wouldnt recommend to none of my friends...The only internet u can get is in the office none in the room..

1  Thank gaskin44
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I have horrible allergies and right when we got into the hallway at beachbreak I felt like my throat was itchy and going to close up. The front of the building and lobby appears nice and clean but rooms have a odor and apparent mildew and mold which you can on the backside of the hotel and around the pull. They were gracious enough to move us to the legacy and I still have a sore throat but this place is MUCH cleaner and better.

• Stayed: July 2011