Nice little place on the beach. The view is awesome! Walking distance to restaurants and stores. Our room was clean and comfortable. The kitchen and would be easy to prepare meals in. Bathroom was in good working order. Pool was heated so even though it was November, I saw lots of people enjoying the pool and spa. They have bbq grills on the pool deck and a nice little playground for small kids. The little restaurant next door ( I think it's part of the property) was very good and had very reasonable prices. The hotel has continental breakfast but we chose to eat at the diner across the street. The only downfall, and it's not a big one, is that the beds were a little on the small side. Would I stay there again? Sure would!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While the Beachbreak By The Sea may be small-it stands only four stories in a sea of high-rises-the resort is big on warmth and charm. One of BY THE SEA RESORTS' four gulf-front Panama City Beach hotels, the Beachbreak offers 97 newly-renovated rooms and an array of room types including accommodations with private gulf-front balconies and fully-equipped kitchens as well as cabana-level rooms. Because all of the rooms are affordable, you can take a break without breaking your budget! Discounts at Gulf World Marine Park located across the street, at the nearby Pier Park shopping, dining and entertainment complex and at our beachfront bar and grill next door make your stay even more affordable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beachbreak By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachbreak By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beachbreak Sea
- Beachbreak By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida