I enjoyed my stay! We had a ball when we stayed here a few weeks ago! It's their older building but kept up very nice! I will be sure to come back!My son loved it too. There is a play area next door at their restaurant, which was nice! The staff kept us in fresh towls and a clean room! I loved the morning view of the dolphins playing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While the Beachbreak By The Sea may be small-it stands only four stories in a sea of high-rises-the resort is big on warmth and charm. One of BY THE SEA RESORTS' four gulf-front Panama City Beach hotels, the Beachbreak offers 97 newly-renovated rooms and an array of room types including accommodations with private gulf-front balconies and fully-equipped kitchens as well as cabana-level rooms. Because all of the rooms are affordable, you can take a break without breaking your budget! Discounts at Gulf World Marine Park located across the street, at the nearby Pier Park shopping, dining and entertainment complex and at our beachfront bar and grill next door make your stay even more affordable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beachbreak By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachbreak By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beachbreak Sea
- Beachbreak By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida