We stayed at the Beachbreak from June 6th - 9th. We had an amazing time in PCB. I have to be honest that we almost did not stay there because of the reviews but we are very glad that we decided to give it a try! It was great and we did not have any problems at all.
The staff was very nice and we would like to say a special Thank You to Samantha who booked our room for us. She was very sweet. (I called the hotel because I was having issues with one of the hotel booking sites) She took the time to answer any questions I had, helped me decide on the room type we needed and got us booked. I also want to thank Rick, from the front desk. (I think he may have been a manager) He greeted us when we got there and was very nice. We were actually very early for check in but h said we could go ahead and go to our room as soon as t was ready. He even sent me a text msg when it was ready! Last I wanted to say Thanks to Christina, from the front desk. She was also very nice. She exchanged some towels for us and talked to me about things to do.
The hotel does not have an elevator but it was fine for us. (Samantha even told me that when I booked the room) We stayed on the 4th floor and had a Beautiful view of the ocean, pool and sunsets! And in response to all the other comments- our room was nice and clean. The carpet seemed a little worn but what do you expect from a hotel at the beach... It was still clean and did not have any mold smells! Also the pool and hot tub there were very nice. Our daughter Loved it! And as far as breakfast we were fine with it too. They had bagels, muffins, oatmeal, coffee and juice. Like my husband said "its a Free Continental breakfast not a buffet., they could have not offered anything"
So thank you to The Beachbreak and staff for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While the Beachbreak By The Sea may be small-it stands only four stories in a sea of high-rises-the resort is big on warmth and charm. One of BY THE SEA RESORTS' four gulf-front Panama City Beach hotels, the Beachbreak offers 97 newly-renovated rooms and an array of room types including accommodations with private gulf-front balconies and fully-equipped kitchens as well as cabana-level rooms. Because all of the rooms are affordable, you can take a break without breaking your budget! Discounts at Gulf World Marine Park located across the street, at the nearby Pier Park shopping, dining and entertainment complex and at our beachfront bar and grill next door make your stay even more affordable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beachbreak By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachbreak By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beachbreak Sea
- Beachbreak By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida