The service and staff was amazing and totally blew us away with their kindness and personalities. Even though we arrived an hour early they worked dilligently to get us into a room that was perfect for us. It had everything we needed and more. We didn't want to leave and actually stayed an extra night. We can't wait to come back and the Beachbreak By the Sea will be our choice for our next visit. We have told everyone how clean it was and how beautiful the view and sunsets were. We have HIGHLY recommended it to all of our friends and families. Thank you for making this a memorable birthday. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While the Beachbreak By The Sea may be small-it stands only four stories in a sea of high-rises-the resort is big on warmth and charm. One of BY THE SEA RESORTS' four gulf-front Panama City Beach hotels, the Beachbreak offers 97 newly-renovated rooms and an array of room types including accommodations with private gulf-front balconies and fully-equipped kitchens as well as cabana-level rooms. Because all of the rooms are affordable, you can take a break without breaking your budget! Discounts at Gulf World Marine Park located across the street, at the nearby Pier Park shopping, dining and entertainment complex and at our beachfront bar and grill next door make your stay even more affordable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beachbreak By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachbreak By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Beachbreak Sea
- Beachbreak By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida