“Nice place to stay...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“Nice place to stay...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2012

The family and I just spent 4 days/3nights here. We had a great time. Staff was great a check in, rooms were clean and nice, could use a little upgrading but for the price I;m not complaining. I would surely stay there again..

Room Tip: Nice little strore accross the street, and restaurants on both sides..
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Steve R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Harrisonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

This year made the 2nd year for my group of friends coming to the Legacy by the Sea and we were not disappointed with our stay. The accomodations were exactly what we were looking for and the staff was very helpful when we needed assistance.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sandi J
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

The first room was supposedly nonsmoking but it smelled like smoke and there were burnt spots on the bed linen. The next room that I was moved to had a filthy pullout bed. Finally as a courtesy, I was put into another room with smelly sheets. I went to the front desk and got clean linen to change the sheets myself! Beware!

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank pinkhall
Apison
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

Well lets start off with this trip was for Me & my husband 1yr wedding anniversary..So i think we should've stayed somewhere other than PCB... We booked though Hotels.com Which told us check out time was at 12pm when it was actually at 10am... When we got there the place looked nothing like the pics online maybe if it was 20 years ago... Then we get in & the matress was HORRIBLE worst bed ever felt like a box spring...Maybe if i drink myself into a coma it would've been alright..Thats another thing me or my husband drink...So this was not the best place to stay if u dont care about partying..Then they recommed the restaurant next door the barefeet beach club.*YUCK*!!! The Food was HORRIBLE we had their fish& chips..Worst meal i think ive ever had!!! The only thing i would say was good about this trip was the view which you can get at any of hotels down the beach..Wouldn't stay here again!! Plus their free breakfast is old bagels & two cereals..Footloops or Cherrios so good luck!!

Room Tip: Not the king suite!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Bethany R
Griffin, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I reserved a room this morning with the reservation dept. they were very rude and was in a hurry to get me off the phone. I stay at legacy every time I come to PCB which is 2 to 3 times a year. I called back and spoke with Kayla and she was very nice and helpful she connected me with Rick the manager he was very professional and went above and beyond to accomodate us and to rectify the problem. I love staying at legacy by the sea we like that Barefoot beach club is right next door they have wonderful food and drinks.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Before you make your reservations be sure and ask if college students will be there for spring break. If the answer is yes...find another place to stay. I will take the blame for not asking this question. What was I thinking?

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Hal H
Millbrook, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

We stayed here in August of 2010. I think this is a pretty nice place for the pay. The rooms were very clean and the location was PERFECT!! I love how my husband and I were able to sit and enjoy the beach. Very convenient to places we wanted to go. I'm not sure, though, if this establishment has a unit for 6 people, but I sure wouldn't mind finding out.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple