My husband and I decided to take a last minute weekend trip to PCB. Upon arrival, Ricc M. was so nice and friendly, he even gave us a premium room since it was my first time to PCB. The room was so spacious, clean and had the best view of the beach. We had a full kitchen with dishes and cooking utensils (King, non-smoking room, 10th floor). Each room has a private balcony. The hotel had continental breakfast from 7-9 AM which consisted of coffee, juice, bagels, muffins, yogurt, apples, and Belgian waffles. Though, it can get crowded, it beats having to pay $15-$20 elsewhere. The beach was beautiful and clean. If you are driving, pack your own beach chairs, there is an outside company that charges $40 to rent their chairs from 9-5 PM. Pier Park is about a quarter of a mile from the hotel. Each day, my husband and I walked along the beach to get there. It was good exercise plus we saw the sunset and dolphins swimming in the ocean. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to create unforgettable memories is right here, including the world's whitest beaches, beachfront pool and hot tub, comfortable newly renovated rooms, and hospitable service 24 hours a day. You'll find the sugar white sand of Florida's famous Emerald Coast beaches steps from our doors. We're conveniently located in the center of Panama City Beach, shops, restaurants and entertainment all within walking distance of your room! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Legacy Sea
- Legacy By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida