The room is very plain but mine was updated and clean.I only found two roaches in six days ,thats not so bad ,right ?Not so bad.The housekeeper wa svery nice but would just knock at the door and give me towels and ask for my dirty ines and garbage.Dont come here if you expect to be spoiled ,my room was cleaned once though so not so bad.
The desk staff were very nice and efficient.
The beach view was worth the price alone.I litterally choaked up whe I saw it ,and i didnt even cry at my own wedding.Mind youI see nothing but corn and cows at home but still.stayed on 12th floor ,amazing view.u can hear every toilet in the building though amd the elevators are loud so stay away from them if youre a light sleeper.the architect was a moron ,the street side is also your bedroom side and an open corridor .
Beach was kept clean while i was there.great place for kids.i am coming back with them asap ,already planning a trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beachfront, non-smoking Panama City Beach hotel is located directly on the beach and a mere 2 minute walk from Gulf World Marine Park. Features include a heated outdoor pool and hot tub facing the Gulf, free continental breakfast, and rooms with a fully equipped kitchen. Free WiFi and balconies offering Gulf of Mexico views are featured in each room at Legacy Beachside Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy By The Sea Hotel Panama City Beach
- Legacy Sea
- Legacy By The Sea Panama City Beach, Florida