We absolutely enjoyed the osprey. We were on the 3rd floor and the gulf views were wonderful. We rented beach chairs each day and spent our days lounging on the sand and playing. The water was warm, clear, and calm.
The osprey was not over the top or fancy but it was a great value, our room room was clean, and the staff was friendly. Parkinig could be an issue at certain times of the evening. We weren't fans of parking across the road but it wasn't a big deterrent and only happened once.
The cleaning service was prompt each day and considerate of our need for extra towels and tissues. I would recommend for any family or couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Osprey On The Gulf offers the family vacation of a lifetime and the memories to match. If you are looking for a vacation that offers the combination of tranquility and adventure in an atmosphere of natural beauty, let the the Osprey on the Gulf serve as your perfect family vacation spot. Each room offers full kitchen and extra large private balcony over looking the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Osprey on the Gulf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey On The Gulf Hotel Panama City Beach
- Osprey On The Gulf Panama City Beach, Florida