My wife and I wanted to go somewhere for our 30th anniversary that we had never been. We decided on Panama City Beach. We searched extensively for the right hotel. We finally decide on the Osprey mostly due to its #5 ranking. When we arrived the motel wasn't exactly as we expected. The hotel has a circa 1970 look about it. This was the first hotel we had stayed in over 20 years that actually had "keys" for the door. The rooms are very average, nothing special. The rooms do have very large balconies with lots of room. The view is good also. Parking on the hotel side is limited but there is extra parking across the street. As for the hotel employees they were great. Everyone who worked with the hotel was VERY nice, friendly and helpful. We did have a very good time for our first visit to Panama City Beach. If we go back will we stay at the Osprey again? Probably not. If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel and don't want any frills or enjoy that retro hotel experience, this is the one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Osprey On The Gulf offers the family vacation of a lifetime and the memories to match. If you are looking for a vacation that offers the combination of tranquility and adventure in an atmosphere of natural beauty, let the the Osprey on the Gulf serve as your perfect family vacation spot. Each room offers full kitchen and extra large private balcony over looking the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your Osprey on the Gulf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey On The Gulf Hotel Panama City Beach
- Osprey On The Gulf Panama City Beach, Florida