The Sandpiper, nasty.
I would not go back there if you know what froze over and thawed out again.
I see now why they say no refunds, once they have your money they don't care if you like it or not, your stuck there. They have alot of people staying there, so you know they have money to do upgrades. They really need more help there with the cleaning, the people they do have are more than likely unpaid and worked to death just trying to keep things clean from people who come there and don't care what they do or where they do it. The cleaning staff need a big fat raise.
The place maybe ok if you don't care where you spend the the night,. Just beware what you see on their website is not what it is when you get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach
- The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida