This hotel was located on the beach right on the Gulf of Mexico.
The rooms were very nice. Clean, but lacked a lot amenities such as in room coffee maker or hair dryers. They would probable disappear with the Spring Breakers.
The room did have a microwave and refrigerator.
The grounds are very resort like. Tiki Bar, volley ball court, pools, etc.
The beach behind the hotel had very white, clean sand.
They do make you wear a wrist band while staying at the hotel. Probably to keep outsider off the hotel property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Also known as the "FUN Place!" The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort & Tiki Bar offers year-round fun, activities, and entertainment for all ages. Located directly beachfront on Front Beach Road, the Sandpiper is a family-friendly resort-hotel with planned activities and entertainment, waterslides, multiple indoor/outdoor (seasonally heated) swimming pools, free WiFi, indoor lazy river ride, on-site Deli, Ice Cream Shop, Gift Shop, Restaurant, Arcade and more. Offering 24/7 resort services, including housekeeping, guest services, and maintenance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
- Sandpiper Beacon Beach Panama City
- Sandpiper Panama City Beach
- The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida