First look, the hostel is okay, a bit dirty cause for example you get your feets black if you walk without shoes anywhere even your room then it is a bit far from panama city. The people working here are really nice and there is a lot of young people during spring break. But at the end...... During the checkout, an awful lady checked our room, they made us pay 50$ extra for "dirty towels" and water on the groud because THEIR shower was broken.. Therefore i don't recommand it for students, even worst for family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Sands Inn & Suites is a mid-rise family oriented beachfront resort located on the desirable west end of Panama City Beach. Just five minutes from Pier Park and the epicenter of the beach, Sugar Sands offers beautiful gulf views, a variety of room accommodations with kitchenettes, and great rates for family vacations! Beachfront tropical pool and hot-tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Sands Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Sands Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sugar Sands Motel
- Sugar Sands Inn And Suites Panama City Beach, Florida