We were delighted with our 3-night stay at the Driftwood. The staff were very easygoing and friendly, the room was just perfect with kitchen and balcony, and the beach was right there. Compared to the surrounding giant condo complexes, the Driftwood is what a beach hotel should be.
Our only regret is that there was not a decent Wi-Fi signal in the room. The signal was good out on the balcony though.
The Driftwood also has solved the problem of noisy teenagers and college kids - no adult, or group of adults, under 25 is allowed without a large deposit.
All this, and the price was fantastic - less than $100 per night. I don't need to look for another place the next time I go to Panama City - this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Driftwood Lodge is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. A large shady palm lined courtyard wraps around our beachfront heated pool and sundeck. The courtyard is where our guests find themselves making new and often lifelong friends. Throughout the year there are planned activities, ranging from cook-outs and sunset parties to Easter Egg Hunts and other children's games. Pier Park shopping and entertainment district is located within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Hotel.de, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Driftwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Panama City Beach
- Driftwood Lodge Panama City Beach, Florida