Fontainebleau Terrace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Palm Grove(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Seascape Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Casa Loma Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Seahaven Beach Hotel(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolparking passevery eveningtwo queen bedssleeper sofapots and pansthird floorocean viewcoffee makera great place to stayunitrenovationelevatortilerentalflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2010

Book It.com should remove the property from it's listings. While I'm on the subject of Bookit.com, they charged us something over $800.00 , the property only received $554.00 and the hotel charged the state sale tax and charged the @30.00 cleaning fee??? Following are our observations:
Bed spreads filthy
Mold in the sink
Mold on the shower walls
Trickle of hot water at the kitchen sink
Seets had holes in them
Antique 19" tv
Shower head was so bad I replaced it myself
Some electrical outlets didn't work
No ground fault outlet in the dressing area
Kitchen utensil's appeared to be from a flea market
Silverware disgusting
Dish's as above
No oven utensil's
Found feces floating in the pool on arrival the pool wasn't closed for another two days for cleaning
On the "plus" side, fairly new stove, frig, microwave and some tile work.
These rooms are owned by individuals and not the property itself

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank P00r
Reviewed 21 April 2010

This place was disgusting, even for the low nightly cost. The room I stayed in was right next to the street, the carpet and bed linens were gross and stained, and the entire room smelled like mothballs. I checked in, walked in the room, and walked right back out. I absolutely would not stay there by myself, and didn't feel safe at all. Not only was I afraid someone would break in and hurt me, I was afraid I would get some sort of disease sleeping on those sheets. If I didn't die from the smell first. I would NOT recommend this place to a homeless person, and surely wouldn't recommend it to a friend. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank firefly7522
SuiteHospitality, Management at Fontainebleau Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review this property. As I stated below, my company has recently assumed management of the Fontainebleau Terrace and we are working diligently to improve the service and product that we are selling. I encourage everyone to stay with us and give us a shot. We have some very nice units with an amazing view and a great price.

Reviewed 11 April 2010

The most horrible experience I have ever encountered on spring break. I read reviews on this site prior to booking with assurance I would be satisfied. My fault for overlooking the $30.00 cleaning fee but I was unhappy after management admitted they intentionally "hide" the fee until chick-in with a boastful attitude. With the $30.00 so called cleaning fee, you are expected to throw your trash, puck up all towlels an strip beds, etc if you expect your deposit back. As for the room, extremely run down and had an unpleasant smell in the air. I also simply stated that because of my experience I would not be returning to these condos for my next trip and the male manager's exact response was " I don't need your business," being very unprofessional. I recommend anyone to spend the extra $10-$20 a night and avoid chances of being put into this situation.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
6  Thank BEANIE1379
SuiteHospitality, Management Company at Fontainebleau Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2010

Suite Hospitality Resort Management has recently assumed management of the Fontainebleau Terrace. We are working very hard to reestablish the Fontainebleau Terrace as one of the top family resorts on Panama City Beach. We do ask spring breakers that leave a room full of trash to pick up the mess prior to receiving their deposit back. Our housekeeping staff works diligently each day to assure room cleanliness. We appreciate any and all feedback that we receive and I assure you that a visit to the Fontainebleau in the future will be an experience to remember.

Reviewed 7 September 2009

If fancy is what you're looking for, you won't get that here. My boyfriend, a couple of friends and I stayed here for Labor Day weekend. I don't know if we were lucky to find rooms available or if not too many people come here for a room. We did see lots of people though, mostly families who seemed to be having a good time. I think you cannot beat paying $76 for a room and be able to walk out to the beach without having to cross the street. We stayed at room 328, very old fashioned with dated linen but very spacious and clean, water in shower was very strong and a/c worked wonderful. If you're in doubt, you can always check your room before checking in. The lady at the front desk was very nice as well as all the people here. We did see an indoor pool everytime we went up to our room, with many kids playing in it, but from what we could see it wasn't too clean. There was a very dated game room which didn't seem to have had many visitors in a while. Parking was ok the whole time..All in all, I think we would stay here again if we needed a room and did not want to break the bank...

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gvic94
Reviewed 25 August 2009

We had a great time at fountainblue! my teenager loved the atmosphere, and it was relaxing for me. It's close to everything. We have been there 3 yrs in a row and I'm going back this yr. The rooms I have stayed in were clean and decorated beautifully!

Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family