“Easy rider”

Classic Rentals Inc.
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I think this was our 3rd time to rent from Classic Cycle. We have rented Harley's every time, never any problems! Not with the rental agreement or the cycles! Very reasonably priced, and very easy to deal with!!! Absolutely no problems with these guys!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We rented the cart for 24 hours and had a great time. We will definitely rent again. 24 hours was $100.00 plus a $100.00 refundable deposit. The only bad thing is charging the cart. Not always easy to find a plug in.

1  Thank Crich426
Reviewed 12 October 2013

$100.00 rental plus $100.00 deposit for a 6 person electric golf cart for 24 hours !!!!! Fast and simple transaction.... I will rent again and I would suggest the suggest every one to use them too... Only thing I would change is I wished they had lifted carts with more redneck amenities like cab lights and wheels and tires with lift kits......

1  Thank Leagues
Reviewed 26 July 2013

$100 REFUNDABLE deposit for a 24 hour rental at the price of $60: you can NOT beat that! Other rental places full days are 12 hours. I loved Classic Rentals. Awesome staff and they let you know everything that you need to know about your rental before you rent! :

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Great staff...very friendly and helpful! Loved the little 4 person car. We had a blast cruising the strip in our little classic car!