“Great Place! We'll definitely be back.”

Nautical Watch Gulf Side Villas
Reviewed 16 June 2011

F3 is a great place to stay w/ pool right outside your door. Beach is just steps away. Loved it, and we'll definitely be back. We had all the comforts of home, and the location gave us easy access to Golf Courses, Restaurants, and Shopping. It was quiet and well maintained. We recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank nwwright
There are newer reviews for Nautical Watch Gulf Side Villas

Reviewed 15 June 2011

We stayed in F3 for 4 days over spring break and had a great time. The condo was cute and very clean providing everything you need for a trip to the beach. The pool was steps away and the courtyard was clean and well kept. You can sit on your patio and watch the kids swim in the pool. The walk to the beach is less than 2 minutes on the private path. There is a washer and dryer and a full kitchen so you can cook any meal. This condo is reasonably priced and perfect for a family trip to the beach. I will definitely return to this condo in the future for another beach getaway.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 15 June 2011

F3 condo was a quaint and clean condo . The fact that it was on the ground floor and that the pool grounds were just right out the door was wonderful . It is just a short walk through the walkway to the beach. I will definitely be back. It was so peaceful and everything such as the grounds are kept well . The rates are so reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Wonderful100
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We decided to rent this condo from a friend, seemed like a good deal and the pictures looked OK. Much to our surprise when we came down on June 4, one day early b/c the other people had already gone, at around midnight we were not impressed at all. The master had a king size bed I think, and it was some what comfy but there was no room at all. It had a pull out sofa-for the 2 kids in the living room and a cot for my daughter's friend. The cot was not comfortable at all so the friend slept on the love seat also in the living room. There was room for clothes to be put in the master bedroom in the closet, which had a 6 drawer dresser, some hangers for hanging things and a 2 drawer night stand beside the bed. We came with 5 people, so needless to say, this was not enough storage space at all. There was no where to put the luggage when you took out your clothes out and stuffed them into one drawer each of the dresser. We were not comfortable or happy at all. The condo was clean just a little out dated. We ended up leaving the next day to stay at another condo just b/c we didn't think we would have enjoyed our 7 days in this small condo. I would not recommend staying at this condo b/c of the storage and space, too small for 4-5 people. Condo F3 was not for us. We will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: Maybe the loft would be the best alternative
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank KimSmith_11
Reviewed 23 September 2010

I am a regular Panama City beach tourist. I have been going to Panama City Beach since I was 5, and I have rarely missed a year. I am 26 now, so obviously, PCB is dear to me and I pretty much know what to expect. I have stayed at the Beach Comber, the Flamingo, the Dunes, the Palmetto, and a few others. I honestly have never been more disappointed.
When we first arrived, we were put in condo B3. We walked in and the first thing we did was try to babyproof since we have 18 month old twins. We were finding dead roaches everywhere. Not Palmetto bugs, ROACHES! Then we found a couple live roaches too. I was trying to make the best of it, but the place smelled like mildew, and there were mildew stains on the furniture. I wasn't expecting top accomodations, but this was disgusting. I went in the kitchen to unpack our cooler, still determined to make it work, and that is when I noticed the ants! Ants everywhere, dead and alive! Also, the carpet was so dirty. We had been in the condo all of 15 minutes and the bottoms of my sons' feet were black. We called RA, who we booked through and they were very apologetic and offered to move us to a better room on the 3rd floor with a loft. I was a bit bummed because carrying luggage and two 18 month olds up to the 3rd floor every day in a building w/out an elevator seemed awful, but we had to get out and that was all that was available.
We moved to A12. This was much nicer, much cleaner, but a nit dated, but that isn't that bad. We unpacked, and everything was great, until that everning when ants started coming out on the counter. We had to buy control ant motels to place in the condo and we killed hundred of them. It was horrible. One night, we were watching tv, and the ants just started crawling out of the remote control. There were probably 20 ants in there. It really freaked us out.
Then, without any warning, one day while we were all eating breakfast in our room, we encountered quite the shock when someone slammed a ladder against our balcony and we had 2 construction workers climb up to start ripping down the gutters on the building. We endured 4 or our 7 day stay with construction workers on our balcony, which we would have loved to use otherwise. I couldn't even walk around our room in a nightgown because there were always a couple grown men on the other side of the screen door that had vertical blinds, but they were mostly pulled down.
It was just such a disappointing vacation. I wasn't expecting a super-great room, but I thought this was pretty unacceptable. We made the most of it though. I kinda felt like John Candy in Summer Rental. The staff we dealt with at RA were really great, I wish the rooms were up to par with the people.
The pool area was nice, I will give them that. I wish that were beachfront, then it would have been perfect. I wouldn't recommend this place to a friend. There were too many things wrong with this place. It would probably be a lot nicer if the whole building would take care of the ant problem.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank snowflaked28
Reviewed 15 June 2008

We stayed in B-15 ... we were so very impressed!! The property owner is just great and has great attention to detail on most everything. We sat on the balcony and watched the sunset in complete comfort. Actually, since the balcony is mostly uncovered, we enjoyed the sun, the sound of the ocean, and several good books through the week! Our teenaged girls loved the loft with their own TV/DVD and beautiful view and total privacy from their parents! Our master bedroom was VERY comfy. Since we eat in most of the week, we really appreciated the completely stocked kitchen and the bar area was ample for prep and sitting at. TV/DVD/CD in the comfy living area was great as well. And I loved doing the laundry right in my room! The only somewhat not-great thing about the room is the 3 short sets of stairs you have to use ...no elevator.

The pool is located in the center of 3 other buildings ... not beachside. We prefer a beachside pool only because it gets so hot without the constant ocean breeze. But the pool was well-landscaped and very clean. Even though there weren't that many lounge chairs in total, we were always able to locate 4 any time we were there.

Since this is a small family-oriented complex, the beach wasn't crowded and there wasn't any "party noise" at night at all.

Overall, we'll be back to B-15!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Wongs1985
Reviewed 13 April 2008

When I booked this condo I was nervous because of the price, $89 a night. When we got there we were greeted by the office with a smile and after driving 15 hours it was a welcome sight. Check in was a breeze, we stayed in c15 with a loft and it was clean and welcoming! the furniture was older and the sliding door was hard to close. The carpet needed cleaning but what the heck so does mine!! my family really enjoyed it and the price was perfect!! Very quiet and no obnoxious springbreakers around to ruin a family vacation!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)