“Unique and fun yoga”
Review of Yoga Elements

Yoga Elements
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Elements is a fully integrated yoga studio where all the elemental building blocks of our universe are incorporated into the offerings the studio provides. Our mission is to present individuals, at any health level, an opportunity to thrive beyond prior experiences and connect with community. The only yoga studio in the world that offers classes:- In the air (aerial)- In the water (aquatic)- On the water (stand up paddleboard)- On the earth (mat)Conveniently Located in Carillon Beach Resort. Close to Panama City Beach and the beaches of 30A.
Dallas, Texas
“Unique and fun yoga”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip to Panama City, I visited yoga elements and got the package which contained three classes: a hatha yoga class, an aerial class and the paddleboard class. The studio has a sort of bohemian beach vibe to it... very cool. The hatha and Aerial classes were taught by Jackie (I think). I really liked her style and the classes were challenging. Class size was small - 3 ppl in each, including me. The aerial was a lot of fun. I was most excited to try the paddle board class but it ended up being the class I liked the least out of the three. I have never been on a board before and I didn't want to fall in so I felt I didn't push myself very hard. Therefore, it wasn't a great work out for me. Also, it was the last class of the three I bought and I had enjoyed the other instructor so much that this instructor was a little bit if a let down for me. I didn't like her nearly as much as the other one. I can't remember her name but I think she's moving to Hawaii.
I would recommend visiting the studio and trying the classes, if you're in the area.

Visited July 2014
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you so much for your honest Review. Yes Jackie taught the Vinyasa Class and Aerial Yoga. We have many other fantastic instructors at Yoga Elements trained and experienced in Aerial and SUP yoga as well. Standup Paddle board Yoga can be especially challenging, only pushing yourself as far as you are willing to get wet. This can be a minute to minute decision on the board. Congrats to you for sticking it out! Yes LauraLynn has moved to Hawaii. We wish her the best. Hope you can make it around to visit us again.
Dawn
Owner/Instructor
Yoga Elements

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beach Yoga...Ahhh relaxation.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed at Pinnacle Port during our 2014 family vacation and decided to give Yoga Elements a try. I signed up for beach yoga, which was $15 for a drop in. We took a short walk out to the beach to begin the session. Be sure and bring a towel and sunglasses with you. The sand is quite bright, even at 8:00 AM, and the towel will serve as your Yoga mat in the sand. If you forget one, you can rent a towel for only $2.00. Our instructor was wonderful. I wish I could remember her name! After we finished, my body felt so relaxed, almost like I had gotten a massage. I would definitely recommend trying this place.

Visited June 2014
san augustine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Panama City Beach must do”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Whatever area of PCB you are staying in this is worth the drive. The teachers work to accommodate all skill levels. I attended this class with my step daughter who had never done yoga before and took the Ariel class. We both were able to accomplish the moves and had such a fantastic time.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank emily s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Purely Restore”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I dropped into a restorative yoga class with Dawn while I was visiting Panama City Beach and had a wonderful class in a really calming atmosphere. The doors were opened to the sound of rustling palm trees. Dawn led us through the poses in a caring way. I would highly recommend Yoga Elements.

Visited May 2014
Dawn B, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. I enjoyed having you in class. Sunday is the perfect day to take a needed break and RESTORE!
Inlet Beach, Florida
“Stoking the fire”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love this Monday morning core focused class! This class is one of the highlights of my week. Laura Lynn is an amazing instructor. She has helped me so much overcome my lower back issues and develop an amazingly strong core.

Visited April 2014
LLJansen, Owner at Yoga Elements, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Hey Stephanie,
Thanks for letting everyone know one of your favorite ways to start the week!
Thanks, LauraLynn