“Great atmosphere and food”

Wicked Wheel Bar & Grill
Dothan AL
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Cool bike-themed restaurant. I enjoyed the sweet potato fries and chicken fried chicken with gravy. My husband enjoyed the all you can eat catfish on Friday night.

Visited November 2013

Carrier Mills, Illinois, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

We ate here so the men on the trip could take "The Challenge" which is attempting to eat a double cheeseburger, fries and a side in 9 minutes or less. The challenge cost $20 per person. Everyone else got single cheeseburgers with sides. The burgers were ok, the macaroni and cheese was pretty good. The atmosphere was fun with motorcycles for bar stools. I would probably come back here again.

Beardstown, Illinois
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We didn't have to wait very long to get seated or get our food. The food was good and the wait staff very friendly and on top of what we needed. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited September 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Loved the motorcycle theme here. The environment was very family friendly not your typical biker bar. There was a large selection of items on the menu at very reasonable prices. We tried a number of items from the menu and all were wonderful. I'll definitely visit again on my next trip to Panama City.

Visited August 2013
Bloomington, Illinois
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Take a ride into this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

This motorcycle-themed restaurant was a pleasant surprise for me and my family. It is not some biker dive in a bad part of PCB. It's a good option for all types of visitors, even families with small children. The food was above average, with a focus on a variety of tasty burgers. They have several sides to add to your sandwich... not just fries... a bonus for travelers weary of the burger and fries basket. The service was very good, and there is a decent assortment of beers on tap, if that interests you. I recommend this stop over several other places I've visited in PCB over the years.

Visited August 2013