“Never Again!”

Add it.
The Deck Sports Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I was here in March for Spring Break and this was the spot ! Atmosphere and food was amazing ! Came back with my family for the 4th of July and the place was so dirty and food was gross. Not even the same workers so I guess things change fast at the beach from spring break to summer! Will not be back

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both got a burger here. The burgers were okay but extremely greasy. The fries were pretty good and the fried pickles were pretty good. The sign outside says they have a full bar, but there is no drink menu and the server didn't seem to know anything about the drinks. Did not seem very clean and was not very well kept.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I'm not sure what kind of business this place does at night but during the day it's a regular restaurant. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The food was good and fresh. I thought the prices were a little high but the special was very reasonable and very good. I liked the laid back atmosphere and the friendliness of the staff. I would eat here again and I may even check out the night crowd. It looks like it could be fun.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Matt and I chose this place because because its across the street from the Flamingo Motel. The place was dead but the staff was very friendly and crawled all over themselves to keep us full of grub and drink. The wings were good and the beer was cold. I hope if you are hungry and in PCB you will skip the wait and give these guys your business. There are not a lot of seafood options but burgers and wraps to fill your belly.