“Look no further”
Review of My Massage Clinic

My Massage Clinic
More attraction details
Owner description: My Massage Clinic (MMC) is locally owned and operated by passionate licensed massage therapists (LMT) to provide professional therapeutic massage in a comfortable atmosphere for Gulf Coast residents & visitors alike. The team at MMC has created a place where people can go to receive the personal care and dedicated one on one time with their therapist that they deserve. Stressed out? Got Pain? Your in good hands at My Massage Clinic where you receive quality care including full time sessions and time for questions and self care tips. My Massage Clinic's goal is to become your partner in health by providing exceptional service and specialized care. We welcome you to My Massage Clinic in hopes that we become your massage clinic.
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Lee is a great massage therapist & gives awesome deep tissue massages. Ps. Interesting & Sight category is a 3 because it's not relevant to this feedback (but had to be answered)

1  Thank SGeer444

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The massages are great and the therapist was very nice and caring. Aroma therapy is included with the massage.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Denise B
MyMassageClinic, Owner at My Massage Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

We are very pleased that you had a wonderful experience. At MMC our therapists take pride and special care to focus on the individual needs of our clients. We provide Aromatherapy and other specialized tools to help enhance each session at no additional cost.