“lots of shopping”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“lots of shopping”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

To me, when i go on vacation i like to shop for things that are special to the area. Well i felt like i was at home. There were some shops different from home but for the most part the shops were the same as at home.

1 Thank jen t

Shelbyville, Indiana
“awesome”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I highly recommend the pier. we were unsure if we should go, but we had seen some dolphins from the beach and wanted to see if we could get a better view out on the end of the pier, boy did we ever. not only dolphins but jellyfish, stingrays and a giant sea turtle. It was awesome and our kids absolutely loved it. this has to be included as a must see on any visit to PCB. it is well worth the price of admission 3 dollars

Chicago, Illinois
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“My favorite pier!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Awesome view over the water. It's $3 to be a spectator on the pier and $6 if you want to fish but it includes the license so you do not have to have one!. It was great. Went on all 3 piers while in Panama City and saw dolphins on each and every pier. Views from the pier at sunset could not be beat. I highly recommend this. Some may say, "it's just a pier," but you never know what you might see. Saw a dolphin from this pier but the coolest thing that happened was that I was there late morning and nothing was biting. All of a sudden the water was all a-flutter. Spanish mackerel were jumping out of the water and being caught left and right. Why? Because they were being chased by a black-tip shark. It was an awesome 10 minutes of excitement and then it all went quiet when the mackerel and the shark disappeared. Too cool...don't have that kind of fun at home! Worth the $3 to walk on. And, you can come and go up til midnight. So I was there in the late morning and then went back to watch the sunset and see what was being caught at night. Very neat and I highly recommend it!

2 Thank jbrenz
Blanchester
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A must to walk out on the pier.”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

They were catching some large fish off of the end of the pier.I`m going to bring my fishing pole my next trip.

Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place for tourists to catch fish”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This pier is about 1500 feet long. There is a bait shop at the entrance that sells licenses, bait, tackle and snacks.

Visited August 2013