Seascape Inn
US$167
US$162
Country Inn
Very Good 4/5
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$197
US$187
Good 3.5/5
US$169
US$138
Great 4.5/5
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$147
Very Good 4/5
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
Very Good 4/5
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach frontmom and popgulf viewa great place to staypcb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stayed here in August of 2011 and I had no problems with anyone working there .... I had a small room with one Bed /Bathroom. I only paid $55 a night so I wasn't expecting the Taj Mahal. The only complaint I can think of is that the room didn't smell very fresh when we first got there.... It wasn't a big deal to me. The location is great, Very convenient to everything.... I like the small Mom and Pop Motels so this place was fine for us.... I am planning on going back in the Future.... I think the People on here complaining probably aren't telling us the whole story .... People are treated rudely and yelled at probably for a reason.... Again , no one at the Motel gave us any attitude or yelled at us .....

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank coudrainc
Reviewed 4 May 2012

For terrible experience at a motel, stay at the Seascape Inn. I booked a room for three nights for three people. It was terrible from the time I walked in the lobby to check in. The clerk was very impolite, unfriendly and rude as I was given instructions as to where we should park. The room smelled awful, not enough towels, the carpet was dirty , the bed linens did not smell fresh, quite the contrary. From this point, my experience at the Seascape Inn became much, much worse. I went to the front desk and asked for the location of an ice machine. The female, she is anything but a lady, became very rude and belligerent screaming at me saying that she was the owner of this place and began to call me names as I walked outside to avoid a confrontation. She continued to scream at me saying I had curse at her. At this point I called the police and stood outside until they arrived. I attempted to inform them what had happened but she began telling the that I was a liar and she wanted me off of her property immediately and if I refused that she would have me put in jail. All of this was in the presence of the police. She continued to cause a scene by being loud and demanding that the police remove me from her property. The police walked with me to my room , I got my belongings and left after staying only one of the three days planned. I am saying it as straight as I can. The self described owner of the place is crazy, a real nut job. She might go off at any time , like a time bomb, for no reason. Stay away from this place. If you do not heed this warning, you just might end up in jail for no apparent reason of your own other than dealing with a real Crazy WACKO who says she owns the place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Larry J
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Who ever owns this place is extremely unpredictable. After reading reviews here on trip advisor my family decided it would be a good economical place to stay even with the black and white reviews. We would not stay again not even if we were stranded. The woman at the office was not welcoming at all. In fact she was nasty and condescending. My family has never been treated so poorly by anyone providing services for which we have paid for before. Staff even yelled at us by the pool in regards to our children just being children. Staff was always busy repairing air conditioning or other problems in rooms making us wait till almost the end of our vacation to have any tv service. One particular female staff member was like 'jekyll and hyde'. I would not stay here again as my wife did not feel safe as one male staff member made my wife her feel very scared and uncomfortable. We found this staff member to be very disturbing. Considering the age of this motel in relation to other newer buildings in this beach area it is clear that the owner is just waiting to sell as the room smelled badly of mildew and mold and made for an unpleasant smell when trying to sleep. We definitely picked a poor choice of accomodation for such a nice beach as anywhere would have been better including camping. Very very disappointing and disturbing place to stay given to staff and we assume owners of the motel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank jd e
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This hotel was great. I had read a lot of the reviews and I was reluctant about booking for our vacation but I am glad I did. All the rooms were ocean side and the view was fantastic. Yeah the carpets were not that great but with all the salt coming from the ocean it is expected. The staff was great and they were all helpful when we needed something. It is a cheap place to stay when you are on a budget. I would recommend this hotel and I am definitely staying again.

Only one thing, they need an elevator on both ends for people with disabilities. Other than that a great stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are the same, pretty quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank emtfoxlake
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Great place to stay and very affordable. Will most certainly be back for May bike rally 2012.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple