Seascape Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$127
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$124
US$114
US$158
US$128
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Hotels.com
US$138
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach frontmom and popgulf viewa great place to staypcb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2006

My brother and I, both USAF retired, and our wives booked 7 days at the seascape motel last march, paid by credit card. When we arrived last week to check in, the manager/owner noted that we were in two vehicles and as the rules state only one vehicle per reservation. As we began to explain that we had made arrangments to park the other car at the nearby Air Force base, the manager got very mad, started to yell at us and said we were trying to defraud her. She would not even let us explain. As the outbreak ocurred she cancelled our reservation and asked us to leave. After driving over 1000 miles and getting that treatment.... WOW!, it was not expected. After many phone calls we finally found a nice condo, on the beach. Both of us having traveled all over the world, sometimes in hostile countries, this was the worse travel experience of my life.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank brobrash
Reviewed 10 May 2006

I don't have to have "fancy" ammenities but what I have discovered since all the CONDOS have sprung up is that I do miss being right down on the beach level. When staying 12 stories up in a condo I feel I might as well be in a hotel back home. I miss walking right out of my room and being just steps away from the gulf. Seascape Inn is the perfect place for what I want. It's right on the beach and only 3 stories high. If you stay in a room at pool level you're only 10 steps to the pool and overlooking the gulf. The gulf is only about 30 steps away from the pool. Everything is kept clean. All the rooms have been re-done and all have kitchenettes. Beds are comfortable and the air conditioner works well. It could do with some sprucing up around the pool area (some flowers, planters and such) but there are plenty of chairs and the pool is clean and well maintained. There's 2 picnic tables at the pool deck area and 2 Tiki-Hut-like tables also. We grilled out on the deck while sipping our Margarittas. It was great. AND the price was just right for our extra little getaway trip. I almost didn't write this because I wanted to keep the Seascape all to myself but I sure do want it to stay there so I encourage everyone to try it out. (PS It's the old Trips Motel redone.)

• Stayed: April 2006
7  Thank Octagon8
A TripAdvisor Member
Murfreesboro,Tennessee
Reviewed 10 February 2006

It is a great place to stay! Unfortunatly Panama City is being overrun by high rise condominiums. You are treated with a great deal of profesionality, and the rooms are excellent. One of the last "family hotels" that I know of.

• Stayed: May 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Reviewed 7 November 2005

My family and I stayed at the Seascape Inn in October. The accommodations were clean, comfortable and affordable. Best of all was the breathtaking gulf view. This motel was convenient to shopping and dining as well. This is one of the few remaining "family" motels that caters to families on a budget. Without places like this my family (and many others, I'm sure) would never be able to take a vacation, even for a few days. I hope this place stays around for a while...all the others we used to stay at have been replaced by high-rise hotels and condos which is something we definitely can't afford!

• Stayed: October 2005
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2005

We stayed at this hotel the second week of August. It was very quiet and relaxing. Only a few families. The view of the beach is breathtaking. You can't beat the price for a two room unit! We had no problem with anything and the maids came everyday with plenty of towels. I would recommend this for anyone on a tight budget. The air conditioning is also very cold.

• Stayed: August 2005