“Loved it!”

Celadon Beach Resort
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was my second trip to Panama City. I researched many different places to stay, hours and hours of reading. I'm glad I chose this resort. There were four of us and plenty of room. Our room was clean, plenty of towels and dishes, etc to use. the furniture was a bit worn, but we didn't stay in the room that much, so we really didn't care. The view was beautiful. 6th floor was a good choice, less waiting time for the elevators. Best time to avoid the elevator traffic was around 10am and 4 pm, check in and out time. Otherwise it was ok. We didn't see much of the staff, no real need to. Cleaning women were friendly in passing in the hallways. I must say, the Chair keeper on the beach, BRAD was awesome. He was always checking on us, adjusting the umbrellas and very attentive to the guests on the beach. The pools were a bit crowded with small children so we avoided the area and stuck to the beach. I will book this resort again, next year and take the whole family!

Room Tip: If you don't mind elevator wait, chose a room higher up, if not, stay closer to the ground floor...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sharon M

Reviewed 7 June 2013

The property is kept well for being built in 2004. The beach is very nice. Having a pool in the shade made a hell of alot of sense to me after enjoying the beach for a few hours. We stayed in 2204 which was a well kept room with a nice owner. The location is not nearly as red as the other end of the strip and very few teenagers. The best thing about this place is location, location, location. It is away from the morons as it is the last big condo at the West end of Panama. No Harleys or rebel yells keeping you up all night. The only reason I go to Panama is because of my daughter's swim meet. It is good that there are places to stay like this that are more family oriented. Way better than the nightmare we had at the Wyndham the previous year which was a crappy place and tons of noise.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Scott F
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I made a reservation for my family of six last August (2012). This unit is a corner, ocean-front. Upon arrival, we found no balcony seating, only a table. We reported this to the front desk immediately. On the third day of our stay, we were provided two chairs brought up from the pool. In order for our family to enjoy the balcony and view of the ocean, we had to carry out large, heavy, wooden kitchen chiars. This was a very unpleasant experience and I would not stay at The Celadon ever again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jenny l
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The celadon is a nice resort but it lacks what some of the other resorts offer. The pool on the beach side is in the shade so it kind of makes it pointless. Also, the other pool that has partial sunlight is across the street which kind of stinks. It's not too close to a lot of restaurants...but it is a nice place to stay if you just want to stay on the beach and not enjoy any pools. I also missed having a tiki bar or something to buy drinks at by the pool. The walls are also VERY thin compared to some of the other places we've stayed at in Panama City.

Room Tip: Choose a room that doesn't have the master bedroom close to the road or else you'll hear peo...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KaileeHP
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

The location is the best I've ever stayed while in Panama City. The staff is friendly and eager to help. My only complaint is that my air went out and I had to wait 5 hours on a repair man. I understand things happen but this was due to negligence. The filter looked like it hadn't been changed in a year and that's the repair mans opinion. I hate that one day of my trip was ruined over their negligence. They refunded me $100 for my time, but I would have rather spent my time with my family at the beach.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We have stayed at Celadon twice in the past 4 years and been very happy with the choice. Condos are individually owned and rented so subject to owners discretion in terms of what is provided. Several things I really enjoy are the great beach, accessible parking garage with skyway across the street, but most of the location is Perfect! It is on the far west end -away from the spring break crazy kids and traffic. I highly recommend .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank travelfoolIndiana
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Fantastic condo in a great property. The little extras like toiletries and fruit really make a big difference and are a nice touch. So is the included beach chair service. This unit is a fantastic getaway for just a couple or for a small family. Beautiful beach, 2 pools, covered parking, near shopping. A really great place to stay in Panama City Beach.

Room Tip: Choose unit 606!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple