“Great place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
bhoward86...
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 10 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Enjoyed bringing our cocker spaniel with us. Carol made sure everything was fine. Will stay again. Location was great and loved having assigned parking spot.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Rocketsoc...
Pandora, Ohio
“Perfect Stay!”
Reviewed 31 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a group of 6 girls go on a spring break trip to Panama City Beach. I am so glad we found Bill and Carol's condo to rent! It was much nicer than trying to cram into a hotel room, and we felt VERY safe. Carol was very genuine about caring for our well-being and safety. She would check in with me every few days just to make sure everything was running smoothly. We had plenty of room, comfortable beds, and everything was clean. The resort was in a perfect location on the beach and right across the street from Walmart, which was SO convenient! They are great people to rent from and will make you feel like family! We had a wonderful time!

Travelling group: Large Group
Mcives
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great deal for Spring Breakers”
Reviewed 19 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Myself and 4 of my friends stayed here for our college spring break and it was a great experience. Everything in the house is up to date and well maintained. It's a great location with everything you need nearby. After speaking with others that were in Panama City, it's a much smarter move to book through an independent owner like this. Carol was extremely helpful and made sure we were comfortable and happy throughout our stay. I would definitely stay here again if I have the opportunity.

The Shores of Panama Resort is extremely secure and definitely one of the nicest resorts in Panama. In order to keep security you will not be able to bring friends staying in other hotels into the resort. This rule generally applies everywhere in Panama just to ensure safety.

If you are booking for spring break, arrive early because the entire PCB area is packed on check in days.

Travelling group: Friends
23 Mar 2015
Thank you for your Positive review. I am glad you all had a nice time on your Spring Break. Keep me in mind for next year. Thanks, Carol
Angie M
Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here the 1st week of October. We had no idea that it was Bike Week. It was really loud at Panama City Beach with all the bikes. We enjoyed looking at them just didn't like the noise of them. The condo had awesome views of the pool and ocean. We traveled with our 2 dogs and the parking garage being so close to the condo was a plus for sure. The condo was well equipped for our stay and Carol was very pleasant with any questions I had. Great place to stay.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
26 Oct 2014
Thank you for your nice review. I appreciate your honest comments. I hope you will come back soon to enjoy our place. Call me when you want to book and I will let you know about different events that might be going on so that you will be aware if it is Bike week or Pirates week.
Thank you for your business.
Carol
Beachquestresort.com. Also featuring Ben's Beach Homes.
Betty293
Scottsburg, Indiana
“laggon pool was beautiful”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We rented condo 109 from Tim Clothier.....the condo was very nice, on the first floor which was easy access to beach and pool and parking.....pet friendly as well...so our Yorkie got to come along.....we really enjoyed our stay.....Tim was great to work with!!!! Would stay here again..........there is amendities you have to pay extra to the Resort, but I just figured that into my stay.......overall, a good stay!!! Conveniant to resteraunts as well.......

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the laggon pool
Liked least: a very busy place....alot of people....but it's a huge place!!!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Oct 2014
Thank you for your honest review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with your dog. We are glad to provide a nice, pet friendly condo for guests to come and relax and feel welcome.
Carol
Beachquestresort.com. Featuring Ben's Beach Homes too.
Ashley B
Lexington, Kentucky
“Beautiful views, awesome location”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a lovely large one bedroom condo with a full kitchen. My husband and I brought our dog and teenager, and we all had an amazing time. The view from the room was incredible. The beds were comfortable (didn't use the pull out sofa). The full kitchen was clean, new, and everything was in working order.

Great location! We walked to play putt-putt and walked to dinner. This place is walking distance to tons of fun places and shopping.

These guys made check-in and check-out a breeze! And we loved not needing a key when we left the room - just an easy to remember key code.

My only suggestion for this resort is to really consider whether you are going to use the pool. There is a charge of about $25 a day to use the pool, and while we were there is was extremely crowded (not a pool chair to be found). So we spent most of our time at the beach and in the ocean. I don't feel that we really got our monies worth with the pool. If I was renting this place again (which we will definitely consider doing), we would probably just pick one day to use the pool and save our money for other fun activities.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view and location
Liked least: crowded pool
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Oct 2014
Thank you for your honest review. I am glad you had a nice time time. I try to provide a nice pet friendly place that is also enjoyable for everyone .
Beachquestresort.com now managing Ben's Beach Homes too
Ben'sBeachHomes.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing