Sterling Reef was a stop during a two week vacation, and I think it was one of the best locations during our trip. The beach was unbelievable. We stayed in unit 304 and it fit all our needs. The desk is only open until five, however, it was very easy to access our keys and enter our condo. The unit was clean and well equipped.
Things to consider -
Chairs and umbrellas are NOT part of the condo, they are private and pricey to rent. If you have room bring your own, or even buy if you are staying for a week. It would be a LOT cheaper then renting.
We were in a third floor condo, however, this is really the sixth floor as there are three garage levels below the first floor units. So renting a first floor unit would probably have been our choice had we known this.
We loved our visit and would return without any second toughts
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Reef is a high-rise beachfront condominium located next to Shipwreck Island and near other family activities and popular restaurants. Sterling Reef offers 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom fully-equipped condominiums with private balconies in a resort setting that includes a beachside pool, grill area, and fitness center. Amenities include garage parking, meeting/reception facilities, and free high-speed Internet access. Sterling Resorts guests enjoy unlimited free DVD rentals and access to the nearby Bay Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Reef Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sterling Reef Panama City Beach, Florida