We stayed here last week and enjoyed it. The 2bdr unit was very clean and well stocked with all kitchen supplies, plenty of bed linens, and towels. The view was great and location was good also. There was plenty to do within walking distance. Parking was tight but it was plentiful. We paid $1900 for the week which I thought was high until I talked to other families at ball park and found they paid much more and didn't get kitchen furnishings. All in all it's a very nice place to stay and we will return if we are in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Reef is a high-rise beachfront condominium located next to Shipwreck Island and near other family activities and popular restaurants. Sterling Reef offers 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom fully-equipped condominiums with private balconies in a resort setting that includes a beachside pool, grill area, and fitness center. Amenities include garage parking, meeting/reception facilities, and free high-speed Internet access. Sterling Resorts guests enjoy unlimited free DVD rentals and access to the nearby Bay Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Reef Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sterling Reef Panama City Beach, Florida