“Wonderful condo and great family atmosphere,”
Review of Summerhouse

and 1 more site!
Summerhouse
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff here was friendly and helpful, and willing to help whenever we needed them. The facilities were very clean, and kept up well. The view is great, the condos themselves are very nice and decorated very beautifully. We will definitely be visiting again!!

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the side wings-beautiful views from EVERY direction on the side wings!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Allyson S

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The Summerhouse has been a wonderful place to bring my family. The price was better than neighboring condos but the quality is just as good. Dreadfully, we are going home tomorrow but fortunately it's back to Rocky Top for this bunch.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank David B
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We just got back from a three night stay at the Summerhouse. It has been a couple of years since we stayed here but it is still an excellent place to stay. Everything is clean, security is visible but not intrusive, the parking is easy, and everyone is friendly. Check in and out was also easy. Our unit was spotless. I walked on tile floors barefooted and my feet were still clean! We had a 7th floor wrap in building C and the view was wonderful. It is worth the extra money to stay in the wrap. The elevators have a glass wall on the back side which was a little disconcerting at first but I quickly got used to it. I love that they do not allow children under 15 in the hot tub. This meant I was able to really relax without children screaming and playing around. We plan to come back next summer.

Room Tip: The rooms with wrap around balconies are worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank summer53
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We are on our 6th year staying at the summerhouse and wouldn't change a thing. The service is great, great location right on the beach. I enjoy being able to watch the kids swim from the living. The pool is literally right outside the door the beach is just down a few stairs.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sbarnes13
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am from the West Coast and had never visited Florida before. The condo was very clean, comfortable and homey. The 2-bedroom 2-bath condo was perfect for my family and me. I loved all the soft fluffy towels. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The white beach is beautiful and amazing! The pools are also very clean and nice. I am a beach bum, so I just couldn't get enough of the beach. I plan on returning to Panama City Beach and I will only stay at Summerhouse. We stayed 6 days, but I wish we could have stayed longer. This was one of the best and most relaxing vacations I have ever had. Thank you!

Room Tip: Our condo was in Building C on the 6th floor so it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kabacho
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We friends got together for the Memorial day weekend for a reunion. The place was fabulous and the beaches attached were wonderful. A good time was had by all. My friends from the North east and the Midwest wondered why they had never heard of such a great place and city.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The Summerhouse is amazing. This is the first time I have rented a condo and I am certainly sold! The 2 bedroom unit was perfect for me and my husband and my son and his family. We stayed in 710B which we booked thru Book That Condo. Very easy process. The unit was very clean and had everything we needed for breakfast and lunch in the condo. It was a little drive to Pier Park but not bad at all. The view from the balcony was spectacular. The actually had our room ready 4 hours early so that was a bonus. I am so glad my first experience with a condo was at The Summerhouse. I can't see myself staying in a hotel anymore.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends