“Love this hotel!”

Comfort Suites Panama City Beach
Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms were very clean. My girls enjoyed the nice clean pool. The complimentary breakfast was just right and my family enjoyed making their own waffles. I appreciated the variety of choices that were available. If we ever make our way here again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband and I were here from June 7-10. We arrived late friday night and the check-in was uneventful. However, we quickly surveyed our first floor room and immediately noticed a large spot on the wall and several areas on the ceiling that had been repaired poorly. Also stains on the couch and carpet in poor repair. Although I realize that this is a 2-3 ?star resort, my expectations were that the room would be in good condition. The next day we went to the pool and my husband scratched his arm on a fiberglass poolside table that was cracked in several locations at the edge. If you are looking for comfortable beds as well as an edible breakfast, look elsewhere.

But most disturbing, was hotel manager Patel and the desk clerks reponse to our comments about the property. They merely made excuses that the room was damaged during spring break and that I received a good discount anyway. Definately not acceptable. As a result, we will not be returning to this Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan R
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We arrived around 2am to this hotel and they didn't have any problem with late check-in because we gave them heads up. We were very tired so we just landed to the beds but the next days we enjoyed everything there. This hotel is clean, breakfast is standard but good, their service is always helpful and friendly. The big advantage is location since it is around 0.6 mile from the excellent beach so you can easily walk there. Basically I have just a great experience from this hotel and it is difficult to mention any downside. Maybe the pool/spa could be better but since you are in the walking distance from the great beach, you don't have to worry about it.

Room Tip: We liked higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel for an extended weekend trip to PCB. The hotel is wonderful from the time we checked in the staff was super nice! The room was huge and the air was sooo cold the whole hotel was super clean! I felt very comfortable here.The hotel is in a good location close to everything! We didn't eat breakfast here but, I checked it out and they had a good selection of Items.The only minor complaint I had was the pool area was kind of flat not really landscaped at all but I guess with the beach up the street it dosn't get used much. Overall this is now my place to stay when I come to this area!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a week. This place was very clean and had very friendly staff. Great Location right down from the beach. Has nice fitness center and the pool was super clean and nice. Taylor, Keith, and Sherry were all terrific staff and were very happy to make the trip great for both of us. This place is great and we loved it. Thanks for a great week!

Room Tip: Front Desk staff very helpful!
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I just return from a 4 days at Panama City Beach for a wedding. I select the hotel for the good reviews and they were right. If you want to be at the beach this is not the hotel because is about ¾ of a mile to the sand, but is perfectly located to move to any place in the city. But be careful with other properties because I was surprised with the poor outside maintenance of some branded hotels near the beach. The breakfast is perfect to start the day, serving waffles (two flavors), eggs patties, sausage, cereals, yogurts, pastries, coffee, among others things.

1  Thank yfar
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Friendly staff, nice clean quiet rooms which is rare at the beach. It's a short walk to the beach and close to back beach rd. Perfect if you don't want a smelly beach room. Breakfast has great choices, both hot and cold items. Stairs are carpeted and made so you feel comfortable taking them instead of elevator. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business