“Great place to stay.”

Ranked #20 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Plains
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The hotel is located conveniently near city beaches, great resturaunts, and was a great price for a king suite. The hotel is located 4 minutes from beach, but I suggest the extra drive to St Andrews state park. The rooms were clean and service was very good.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed here a few years ago and the place is in need of some fresh paint & carpet cleaning...all in all, not bad though. The room was comfortable and clean, lots of towels and soaps, etc but lots of scuff marks on the walls in the room and the halls which gives a not so fresh feeling. Breakfast was good, waffles, yogurt, etc and the pool & exercise room were clean and nice. All in all I would stay again - great location, not far from beaches & fun, the price is right and staff was pretty nice - gave us an early check in and very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BlueJayAlumna
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms were very clean. My girls enjoyed the nice clean pool. The complimentary breakfast was just right and my family enjoyed making their own waffles. I appreciated the variety of choices that were available. If we ever make our way here again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed June 2013
Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband and I were here from June 7-10. We arrived late friday night and the check-in was uneventful. However, we quickly surveyed our first floor room and immediately noticed a large spot on the wall and several areas on the ceiling that had been repaired poorly. Also stains on the couch and carpet in poor repair. Although I realize that this is a 2-3 ?star resort, my expectations were that the room would be in good condition. The next day we went to the pool and my husband scratched his arm on a fiberglass poolside table that was cracked in several locations at the edge. If you are looking for comfortable beds as well as an edible breakfast, look elsewhere.

But most disturbing, was hotel manager Patel and the desk clerks reponse to our comments about the property. They merely made excuses that the room was damaged during spring break and that I received a good discount anyway. Definately not acceptable. As a result, we will not be returning to this Comfort Suites!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Susan R
Brno, Czech Republic
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We arrived around 2am to this hotel and they didn't have any problem with late check-in because we gave them heads up. We were very tired so we just landed to the beds but the next days we enjoyed everything there. This hotel is clean, breakfast is standard but good, their service is always helpful and friendly. The big advantage is location since it is around 0.6 mile from the excellent beach so you can easily walk there. Basically I have just a great experience from this hotel and it is difficult to mention any downside. Maybe the pool/spa could be better but since you are in the walking distance from the great beach, you don't have to worry about it.

Room Tip: We liked higher floor
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
pascagoula,ms
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel for an extended weekend trip to PCB. The hotel is wonderful from the time we checked in the staff was super nice! The room was huge and the air was sooo cold the whole hotel was super clean! I felt very comfortable here.The hotel is in a good location close to everything! We didn't eat breakfast here but, I checked it out and they had a good selection of Items.The only minor complaint I had was the pool area was kind of flat not really landscaped at all but I guess with the beach up the street it dosn't get used much. Overall this is now my place to stay when I come to this area!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Shawnee, Kansas
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a week. This place was very clean and had very friendly staff. Great Location right down from the beach. Has nice fitness center and the pool was super clean and nice. Taylor, Keith, and Sherry were all terrific staff and were very happy to make the trip great for both of us. This place is great and we loved it. Thanks for a great week!

Room Tip: Front Desk staff very helpful!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple