“Unconcerned Manager”

Comfort Suites Panama City Beach
Ranked #19 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Comfort Suites would have gotten 5 star, if there Manger would have been a little more concerned about my problem I had. Great location 4 miles from Pier Park and the beach. Walking distance to stores. My over all experience of this hotel was good. We had no problem with check-in. The staff was friendly, room appeared to be clean. The breakfast was great. Lots of varieties of food. I am very disappoint in the way the Manager handle my problem. There was a roach on my bed. I called to the front desk. The clerk did nothing to help me she told me I would have to speak with the manager that morning two days later when I called back to track the manager down he told me they would spray the room. I told him that didn't do me any good because I was checking out that morning. The manger could have cared less about what I was saying.

They should be a little more considerate of people staying there. The manger should empower the staff to make decision concerning problem to help the guest when he is not available.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Danyel B

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Desk help went above and beyond the call of duty. Rooms are clean and New Smelling. No signs of wear. Price was good, breakfast was alright. No bacon or sausage gravy for the biscuit. Other than that and the WiFi being weak in the further most rooms. It was all good!

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank CaptMike865
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The staff were helpful and so friendly, the rooms and hotel were immaculate, and the price is really incredible. I came to Panama City for the Ironman Florida in November of 2013. It was perfect in terms of proximity to where I had to be for the race, but also close to the main roads coming in and out of the area. More hotels should be able to provide such a great value!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The location is not very convenient to the beach, you will need a car to get to the beach or restaurants. The hotel is very good especially for the price we paid. We had a large suite with two double beds and a sitting area. The pool looked great. The service at the desk was very good, friendly and we felt very welcome. Panama city beach is in winter not a great place. The only real attraction is the beach and when we were there it was too cold to enjoy the beach. We knew that before we booked. We spent new years eve at the boardwalk pier and that was entertaining for the kids.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Carolinevz
comfortpcb, Manager at Comfort Suites Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. The staff is very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to be able to serve your lodging needs in the future. Perhaps when its warm and you can take advantage of the beaches during better weather. Thank you again for taking the time to review.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Comfortable room, very clean and I had a good nights sleep. Be careful when turning on the faucet, management have put a defuser on them that will splash water up from the basin all over you as soon as you turn it on! Everything else was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to hear you had a comfortable stay. Sorry to hear about the faucet splash. We will be forwarding that problem to our maintenance department. I hope we can be your home away from home next time you are in our area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The hotel is neat and clean and most importantly they care about their customers. So much in fact they were kind enough to mail me my phone charger I left in the room. This hotel is very close to all the major attractions.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words. Our goal everyday is to please each and every guest. Our staff is very happy we were able to recover your charger and get it mailed back to you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

For starters, you will need a car in PCB. That said, this place is 1/2 a mile from the beach, which means 5 minute drive (parking is free at PCB public lots). Good pool, they didn't mind us having non-glass drinks out there. Friendly staff. Breakfast was your typical lousy motel/2-star fake eggs/waffles/sugary cereal.

Quite and comfortable beds. Would give 5/5 but for $169 a night, expect at least fake sausages and some in-season fruit. Wifi was quick enough.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple