“WONDERFUL HOTEL”

Ranked #20 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Duluth
“WONDERFUL HOTEL”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

After having a bad experience at the Days Inn Beachfront and checking out, I found this hotel, called and luckily booked the last open room. We watched as a couple behind us was turned away. WHEW!!! The hotel was great for us, close to attractions, close to the beach and clean and comfortable. We could relax, come and go and enjoy our vacation. Would recommend this property and WILL be going back again this summer!!! Enjoy!!! YOLO!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank 2bCharming2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend on a trip to Disney, just wanted a couple of days at the beach. The location is not on the beach but about half a mile to the beach, not far but not really walking distance due to the traffic and streets and you wouldn't want to tote your stuff that far. Overall a good mid priced hotel, staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was good and they seemed to keep witht the crowd as the place was sold out I believe over this particular weekend. Rooms are larger than most with a pull out couch also. We had a handicap accessible shower/bathroom so it was a little larger probably than the regular rooms. There was some mold/mildew around the shower area but I realize this is humid Florida so it is probably an ongoing battle. Overall a good value, quiet and overall clean hotel near the beach which was exactly what I was looking for.

Room Tip: Wifi is weak away from the lobby
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tdiddyclan
Alvin, Texas
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Staff very attentive and nice. Rooms clean, up to date and in order. Only thing could have been better was breakfast. I have been to other mid range hotels that served a full breakfast that was not frozen items warmed up. Not great but was edible. Staff more than accommodating at check in and during stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mike B
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited last year. It was a very clean and neat room. It was a great stay for us. Beach is a main light a way very convenient. So What you Have to Drive for two minutes. Get over it. The guy atthe front desk was very helpful. Breakfast had the basics to get your day started :) This is a great hotel, this year we are returning with my parents and look forward to it.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Christi J
knoxville
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel is .5 mile from the beach, a little farther than I was anticipating from their information but a do able walk. The rooms are clean and spacious. The bathroom door will not stay open on its own so that is a little annoying when it continues to shut. The breakfast had a nice selection and the front attendants were very friendly every time we entered or exited. Great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2explrs
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Comfort Suites would have gotten 5 star, if there Manger would have been a little more concerned about my problem I had. Great location 4 miles from Pier Park and the beach. Walking distance to stores. My over all experience of this hotel was good. We had no problem with check-in. The staff was friendly, room appeared to be clean. The breakfast was great. Lots of varieties of food. I am very disappoint in the way the Manager handle my problem. There was a roach on my bed. I called to the front desk. The clerk did nothing to help me she told me I would have to speak with the manager that morning two days later when I called back to track the manager down he told me they would spray the room. I told him that didn't do me any good because I was checking out that morning. The manger could have cared less about what I was saying.

They should be a little more considerate of people staying there. The manger should empower the staff to make decision concerning problem to help the guest when he is not available.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Danyel B
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Desk help went above and beyond the call of duty. Rooms are clean and New Smelling. No signs of wear. Price was good, breakfast was alright. No bacon or sausage gravy for the biscuit. Other than that and the WiFi being weak in the further most rooms. It was all good!

Stayed February 2014