“Superior service great food.”

Dirty Dick's Crab House
Price range: US$11 - US$37
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: We strive for wholesome, fresh made food. All of our fish are fresh, our shrimp are wild-caught domestic & our crab is fresh blue crab ( not Asian blue swimming crab ). The crab list here is the largest variety around to include Blue Crab , Alaskan King Crab, Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab and Jonah Crab. Crawfish is offered seasonally. We present ourselves as "Seafood with a New Orleans Accent" with nuances of Chesapeake Bay. Since we are originally from New Orleans, we also have entrees like Shrimp Etoufee and other Cajun/Creole delicacies. Our lunch specials start at $7.99 daily.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I ordered the unlimited snow crab. The server was on task and kept it coming. The crab was fresh, firm and tasty. My wife had the steak filet and enjoyed it. The gator appetizer was delicious. I seem some complain about the price. This is the beach!! The grandkids loved the shark attack drinks.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We decided to check out this restaurant because their online menu had the steamer pots we were craving. However, when we got to the restaurant, the menu wasn't the same as it was online. Our waiter was nice, but not terribly helpful. Food was average. Prices though, depending on what you order are reasonable.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Knowing the history of experiences by friends, I was hesistant on taking my children to this restaurant. It turned out to be very family-friendly and the staff and food were amazing.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Seated @ 8:00..food arrived @ 8::25. The food was tasty. Each entree was $24.00.. a little pricey but the portions were large. If I would've checked trip advisor before I went I wouldn't have gone there.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Took my family there for lunch. Based on recommendation of a local. My wife's fish tacos with a side of jambalaya and red beans and rice were OUTSTANDING. my daughters grilled chicken sandwich was the best she said she'd ever had (and this girl likes chicken!!). My meal, the fish basket, was ok but ordinary. The crab soup was tasty but overpriced. Overall, I'd do it again, just change my order.