“Great place!”

Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums
Carrollton, Georgia
“Great place!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom condo (room 2210) and it was great. The room was clean. The furniture was nice. We had a beautiful view of the ocean. The only complaint that I have would be the mattress on the sofa bed, it needs to be replaced. I will definitely be going back.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Helena, Alabama
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I have not been to PC Bch in many years and was very skeptical about even returning. Not only has the strip been cleaned up and revamped, but this property was much more than I expected. First, the price was very affordable, but the best part is that all condos have a gulf view! There is a tiki bar that serves great food and beverages AM & PM on the pool deck and you have a clear view of the ocean right from your lounge chair at the pool. Kids pool is totally seperate from the main pool, but still in close proximity. Only a few steps literally from the pool to the beach. The property.is located at the opposite end.of the strip which made for a more relaxed beach, but only a 5 minute drive to the strip if you need more activity. We have a 9yr old son and we had a great time. We stayed in a one BR condo that slept 6. Very roomy. We will totally return in the future.

2 Thank Dana0216
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I was very weary because I had read all the bad reviews on here. But I habe to say that I was very impressed. We stayed in the hotel.Our room was very clean. Beds were comfy. Very stocked with towels and not a lot of noise. Only thing I would have liked to have was a table and chairs but I stayed on the beach most of the time so it was all good! I will definitely stay here again. My family and I had a fabulous weekend!!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Labor day weekend 2013 and the worst ever staff! Completly amazed at how rude the parking ppl are and the the mgmt staff. If you stay here, be warned!! The view is the ONLY reason to be here. ..….....................................

1 Thank Kkb40221224

Travellers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

Maryland
Reviewed 31 August 2013

When I saw this resort for the first time on the web, really catch my attention... after read some good reviews and bad reviews we talk to my husband and we decided to give it a try.
In my opinion was a completely disappointment.
We are a family of 4, my two kids 9 & 7 and my husband and I, we came all way from Maryland, almost a 1000 miles away from home. And we hit PCB around 1:30 pm, we went to do the check-in but they said it wasn't ready yet and that probably will take couple hours to actually take the suit , the guy on the front desk said, have to be at 4pm or after 4pm, wasn't good for us because we were tier to travel all day and night, but we say ok, we just went to walk and get to know around the area.
Then around 4:30pm they call us to say that our suite was ready, so we went to get our keys and then finally we get in to this suite.
Was a one bedroom suite with bunk beds in the hallway, now... keep in mind that those bunk beds are not suitable for small kids since they are built in, they just don't work for small kids to tall in y opinion and not easy to reach the top bed.
Then, the carpet in our room was so dirty that I don't even want to take my sandals off, the utensils in kitchen were dirty, walls dirty, floors dirty, baseboards dirty, wow was a completely mess, then I supposed to have a king size bed but instead of that I have a queen size bed with king size bedding. Awkward furniture, well what I can say is that I don't have nothing of the pictures they post in their website.
Ahh!! and I forgot to mention that Sunday morning they were working on the roof and I was trying to keep sleeping because was Sunday and we were on vacation so I wanted to get in bed late, but we couldn't.
The view was stunning!!! because we were on the 21th floor, pool was good, the Hot Tub was also ok... if you want to stay in this place try it, we may have bad luck this time, but were not coming back no more to this resort ever again!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were excited to have the first "real" vacation in about 4 years. Due to family obligations we have not been able to have one. Found this Condo while searching for places in Panama City Beach, FL. Being from FL I am a little picky. The condo was beautiful. My sister came to stay with us also and there was plenty of room for her and my family, of which there are 4! Right on the beach and the price was really good. We were also able to extend it a night (because we hadn't planned enough time). If you are looking for a quality place to stay with lots of security then this is the place for you. Will be back for sure!!!!

1 Thank Slobberdogs
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This condo location is awesome-on the beach, middle of PCB, and within walking distance to Pinneapple Willys and Spinnakers.
Pros:
-Condos are completely updated with granite countertops and very nice bathrooms.
-Close to WalMart
-Beach is very nice
-Awesome Fitness Center
-Beach chairs/umbrellas were available for rent and the guy running it was very nice.
-Front desk staff was less than welcoming. I would expect more for a place this size.

Cons:
-The sheets and blankets seemed very old and dirty. I understand they dont wash the comforters but even the sheets and blanket underneath was kind of gross. We also found clumps of hair on the floor from someone else.
-Amenities in condo are sub-par. We found the dishes to be dirty and had to wash them before we used them. There was no dish detergent, no wash cloth or sponge in kitchen, no wine opener, no coffee filters, no salt/pepper, and no trashbags. I understand this is a hotel-like condo, but providing some of these things should be expected at a place like this.
-The pool was very crowded. When we were there, the complex was less than half full and I cant imagine what the pool looks like when it is a peak weekend.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family