We come to Panama City Beach every year...have been doing so since I can remember. We had booked our condo through a private owner so we did not have to endure the long lines at check in, etc. My other family members had also made reservation but they went through the front desk. The staff were extremely rude to them and told them that the room they had booked in January had been taken because the owners decided to come in. The room was on the 2nd floor and my aunt had called back and checked on this several times since January because she does not like heights and wanted to make sure she was on a lower floor. They always told her yes, she would have a room on the 2nd floor. When they were told they were bumped to another room, they asked what floor, the staff at the desk told them they would be on the 15th floor. When they went to look at the room, it had not even been cleaned. It was filthy dirty with peanut butter all over the counter top and it smelled bad. When my aunt argued with them she decided that it wasn't worth fighting over and went back to Gulf Crest were they really wanted to stay in the first place. They only made reservations at Boardwalk because we like to try new places. The manager said that they could not get their deposit back and my aunt said they would not be leaving until they received every dime of their money. It was a terribal experience for them and I hated it because they were 5 buildings away from us the whole week. The pool area is a complete joke. If you go into the area before 10 am, the "pool nazi" will kick you right out and make you stand in line like a child at the gate. Those were the only two complaints that I had. The room was nice and clean and we had a pretty good experience. Good place for kids, would never recommend it to someone wanting a romantic getaway. I might stay here again, however, I would only do so if I rent from a private owner.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Boardwalk Beach Hotel Condominiums
- Boardwalk Beach Panama City
- Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida