“Nasty”
Review of Coyote Ugly Saloon

Coyote Ugly Saloon
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We have been to several of the Coyote Ugly Saloons and this was by far the worst one. Girls didn't meet the standards of the previous ones that we had been to.

1  Thank Sandy6360

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

It was a $ 5.00 cover to get it. At least 2 bartenders danced on the bar the whole time and several females from the audience. They had bull riding and cold beer. Bathroom was DISGUSTING.

2  Thank Frequentravel-her
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I just stopped in to see what all the hype was about. It was clean and the staff were friendly even though they were extreamly busy. I bought a shift and took some pics.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Watched from afar the riding of the bull took great pics though! lol don;t think my old bones would handle it but fun to watch.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We visited thinking maybe it was a swanky fun sexy place to have fun..but its not what its put out to be as soon as my husband came out of the bathroom he informed me it was awkward because there was a scuzzy dude in there trying to sell drugs and then asking random guys for any extra money they had..so he gave him $2. Thats creepy if you ask me!
not coming back. A college groups hot spot for sure though

1  Thank Tosha M