We rented our condo through Treasure Island Resort Rentals. We were shocked at the cost of our 3 bedroom unit in summer time. So shocked in fact, we rapidly booked! The 3 bedroom condos are on the ends and have wrap around balconies that allow you views of both the ocean and the harbor. The east end has an amazing view of St. Andrews State Park, the pier and Shell island. Our unit was on the 16th floor. We thoroughly enjoyed our view. The only negative thing I can say is the kitchen was sparsely furnished in terms of cooking implements, knives and pot holders. However, we didn't cook much so it didn't really bother us. I read some reviews that talked about how the pool was unclean. I can't imagine that. There was someone working the pool every day! It was a very nice pool with a cute little food place on site that sells great beverages. We spent a little money there. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Island Resort Condominium is situated directly on the sugar–white sands of Panama City Beach in the popular Thomas Drive area. Dubbed “The World’s Most Beautiful Beaches” thanks to its powder–soft sands and emerald–green waters, Panama City Beach, Florida offers a year–round mild climate, exciting attractions, world–class dining and shopping, nightlife, and unlimited outdoor recreational activities.Treasure Island Resort Condominium provides the perfect Panama City Beach location, close to the award winning St. Andrews State Park and just minutes from the best of everything the destination has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Treasure Island Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Resort Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Treasure Island Resort Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida