Rooms are cheap, but this place has not been taken care of. The shower floor tile was broken. TV did not work. WIFI was not working. Location is good, as it is right across the street from the beach. They now require a $50 cash deposit to rent a room, which is returned when you check out. We stayed here several times in the past, and it was a nice, clean place. Not so any more. On top of the condition of the rooms and furnishings, they blasted hard rock music from speakers on the patio from 8 am until late at night. I would not recommend this to anyone. There are much better places to stay for about $10 more a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are across the street from the beach the pool stays open 24 hours with cabana beds on property deli/convince store bar tanning bed beer pong tables grills also stays open 24/7 . We have great winter rates we have another property four blocks west at 618 evergreen that has low 1,7,and 30 day rates calls us for rates.thank you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Plaza Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Panama City Beach
- Plaza Motel Panama City Beach, Florida