“Stolen money”
Review of Plaza Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Plaza Motel
Ranked #44 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I stay there becauae was close to everything but tget have my roon done at 7 pm, no contract or rule to follow.
They have music loud all night long, when i ask them until what time they will havethe music they just sayd sorry honey the most of the people like it. The worgotwas went I check out the charge me $10 from my deposit because i put the dirty towel on the floor and gots black spots from their floors and I told them that in the hotel you put the dirty towels on the floor.
So I have a 1 and 5 years old that didn't sleep well because of the noise.
I will no recommend this place .

• Stayed: May 2013
There are newer reviews for Plaza Motel

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I honestly was at this place for five minutes on a family trip. As soon as I got there the rooms smelled terrible! There were wet puddles in the floor and the sheets did not look clean! I also saw roaches in the room and heard someone throwing up from the room above us! We immediately left and got our deposit back and went somewhere else!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Cwhite67
Reviewed 27 December 2012

I have stayed at the Plaza on multiple family vacations and business trips. The prices are the best you will find on the beach. The owners and employees have been nothing but nice and respectful to me and my family on every occasion. If you are a laid back type of person that doesn't sweat the small stuff then this is the place for you. If you go to Panama City Beach during the spring break season then you're going to get some of these reviews from ANY hotel on the beach. If you plan your trip accordingly and want to have a enjoyable experience then I highly recommend The Plaza.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mspainhour
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Rooms are cheap, but this place has not been taken care of. The shower floor tile was broken. TV did not work. WIFI was not working. Location is good, as it is right across the street from the beach. They now require a $50 cash deposit to rent a room, which is returned when you check out. We stayed here several times in the past, and it was a nice, clean place. Not so any more. On top of the condition of the rooms and furnishings, they blasted hard rock music from speakers on the patio from 8 am until late at night. I would not recommend this to anyone. There are much better places to stay for about $10 more a night.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2012

It was a horrible experience as you have heard already from most. at first very nice atmosphere with people trying to help us. They had to see my dog to allow it to stay which is a bull terrier and they said it was ok. the room had puddles in the floors the moment you walked in that you had to soak up with the towels then after you do that they will take 5 for a towel off deposit. the roof in the bathroom was maid out of tin which leaked and had corrosion from moister the bathroom door fell of hinge from moister the moment i opened it. the drunk owner who had to see my dog to allow us to stay later said when we checked out that they didn't know about the dog until later so they had to take 20 for that. then walked to the room as we were finally leaving and the crack headed cleaning lady literally asked me if my dog slept on the bed i said no then she said oh good that means i don't have to change the sheets . lets all get together and call the BBB on them now. the one good thing i could say is the pool was ok when the geek heads aren't out. be-safe and better luck on y'all.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimberly d
Reviewed 2 August 2012

It was an okay place but had bed buggs woke up with bites on us had doctor check it out and confirmed it was bed buggs. i would not ever stay here again. i called and told them and all they said was sorry.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kyle S
Reviewed 21 July 2012

then go here. It was dirty, run down, TV didn't work, faucets leaked. The roaches were bigger than my small dog. But if you just need a place to lay your head and don't plan on being there then the price is just right.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends