Plaza Motel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$128
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$147
US$169
US$138
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
Travelocity
Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
Travelocity
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$179
US$87
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat subsconvenience storeacross streetwalking distancea great place to staydeligrilling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2008

umm omgaud...senior trip 06', me & my heflin crew rocked this motel out! it has great PRICES and its right in front of the beach...what can i say?!??!
funn FUNn funn...it has a pool and the coolest managers ever....plus your like 3-4 minutes from the tiki bar!! every time i go to panama city beach fl, i book a room there at the plaza!! cause i know im going to have the most wonderful experience EVERy time i go to PCB_- Michelle :]

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2007

This is a great place to stay if you like the party scene....the pool stays open 24 hrs a day.....the staff is friendly.....the rooms are at a great price......they are alittle out dated but for the price its a good deal.....

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mom-of-2-cuties
Reviewed 9 July 2007

Booked a six person room for four nights. our sixth person was not going to be there the same day as the first five do to military service but was coming down the next day on his leave from base owner agreed that was ok. We opened the door to our room and noticed several things wrong with the room the sheets and beds were stained with blood and vomit,the room had exposed electrical wires and connections,the door knobs and locks were not maintained and did not work properly. The 2nd night of staying at the plaza hotel was by far the worst after agreeing to let our 6th person come a day late he denied a serviceman in uniform access to stay in the room he helped pay for owner was very arrogant and rude and crooked as a politician,Security is poor if it even exists at all,Owner allows underage drinking and other illicit activities to go on around the pool area in plain view i would not reccomend this place to my worst enemy if you want to stay near the beach save a few more dollars and go somewhere else. this place proves you get what you pay for because its a poorly run business

4  Thank bamaslammer6006
Reviewed 5 June 2007

After barely believing that we were at the right hotel being as though it looked NOTHING like the website…we were greeted by a large ROACH in our room! This little guy was no longer alive…but that could have been a result of him eating the sludge from the inside of the microwave or refrigerator that we PAID EXTRA FOR!!! They were covered in brown goo!!! The toilet overflowed the whole trip and never stopped running…and we were reprimanded for using the “towels” (more like napkins) provided for bathing, to clean it up! I can understand why they wouldn’t want their “towels” on the disgustingly grimy floor…I was afraid to go without shoes! I was also afraid to go to sleep as our lock didn't work and the "chain" lock had nothing to latch to. This did however come in handy the time I got locked out of the room ...I was able to simply use my credit card to get back in without bothering the "lovely" staff! Overall I would rather have slept in the trunk of my car and bathed in the ocean! There are many places, just as cheap...LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank KLH02
Reviewed 8 September 2006

I stayed at the Plaza and let me tell you it will be a memory never to forget. The pool stays open 24/7!!!!! And it has a bar next to it. The owners are really cool and friendly. Best Spring Break Ever!!! I booked my reservations on the website www.plazamotel.biz and had no problem, I will definitely be staying there the next spring break.

-Sam

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank SaulGood