“Great wine in a relaxing atmosphere”

Panama City Beach Winery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located across the street from the magnificent beach!!! We are in the corner of the St. Thomas Square shopping area on Joan Avenue and Thomas Drive (facing Joan Avenue). We offer 100% real fruit wines. Some of our wines are made with over 9 pounds of fruit in one bottle! No reservation required for a complimentary wine tasting. If you have a large group or special celebration, call us and we will be happy to arrange a private after-hours tasting.
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Extremely friendly service and even better wines. If you are looking for something relaxing to do, you can't go wrong here. Lots of fun

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)
All reviews
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2012

great Blueberry Wine and good staff. Good local wines and great wine coolers

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We recently visited PCB and decided to try their wine, am I ever glad we did. The service was excellent, friendly. The wine is fantastic. We brought back a few bottles for some friends and they fell in love too. Placing an order next week for a few more bottles.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Staff is very knowledgeable! I am new to the wine arena and I had never heard of a fruit winery and the nice gentleman there educated me on the many flavors and top selections. Generous samples and well worth the visit. EVERYONE who enjoys wine should stop by and sample- they can ship to you too!