Our family of four stayed here (married couple with an 11 yr old and 16 yr old). We all had an incredible time. The view from our 12th floor balcony was superb. The water was such a pretty turquoise green/blue! The weather during our trip wasn't the greatest, but we made the most of it! Now the condo itself...
Location! This condo is located on the quieter west side of PCB. There wasn't a lot of hustle and bustle, yet we weren't far from it. In my opinion it was the best of both worlds! The oyster bar across the street was wonderful as well. It was nice to be able to walk across the street to eat.
Tons of parking! Two levels of parking underneath and an entire parking garage right across the street. We never had trouble finding parking.
Security! There was always visible security.
The pool areas and jacuzzi were a huge hit! The pools were never overly crowded and jacuzzi was huge! These areas were kept very clean and had great access as well.
You are literally steps from the beach. I believe it was less than 30 steps total from the gate to the beach.
The parking underneath was a little tight. We had a rental car that I worried would get hit by another cars door.
That's really about it.
I believe these condo's are all owned by different people, so I'm sure some units probably varied, but we rented off of vrbo and the management company that we dealt with was superb! She helped out with whatever we needed.
It was an amazing trip! We would definitely go here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have condos that you can rent from the HOA with Pelican Property Management # 1. A condo for every budget, and location. 2 Pools one in door/outdoor (1 heated seasonally); extra large guest hot tub; 3 gulf-side BBQ areas on pool deck; food service on pool deck or out on the beach; fitness center; sauna; steam room; largest balconies in Panama City Beach; no pets; parking fees;must have at least 1 25 year old in party to check in; 24/7 security and located 1 mile from Pier Park. We're on the "quite end of the beach!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Emerald Isle Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Hotel And Condominiums
- Emerald Isle Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida