Professionally Decorated Penthouse with Breathtaking Views
Emerald Isle 2307
I'm rating this 5 stars because the unit was amazing and the view spectacular. The pictures don’t really do it justice. We had plenty of space. Our family came down to visit with us and stayed in different accommodations while we were there. We decided to take turns making gourmet suppers every night at our own places we had rented. Everybody felt at home at our accommodation. While we cooked, some of us were on the balcony, some visited in the living room and some of us in the kitchen area sitting and chatting on the bar chairs. I don’t know which of us thought of it but it was a fabulous idea. We actually had 9 people for dinner yet it felt very comfortable and spacious. The unit has a fully equipped kitchen. We had everything we needed. Even the grocery store was simply a refreshing walk in the morning where we could pick out all we needed for our recipes. Another nice feature is it’s a penthouse suite. We truly enjoyed this. No noises from upstairs being at the top, it was very private and the views were incredible! We counted down the breathtaking sunsets over the gulf. The balcony had a comfortable table setting as well as some additional seating. Not cheap furniture. The bedrooms were very absolutely delightful. One bedroom (walk out to balcony) overlooking the gulf….simply magnificent. It had an onsuite full bath. The other bedroom was very roomy with again another ajoining full bath. Very comfortable beds and pillows and very clean. I like a good night sleep so I’m quite particular about the bedroom. The sofa also is a pull out sofa. The washer and dryer work very well. Comforts of home. It was nice to have the clean clothing every day. The three pools were all open at different temperatures to suit our needs. It was absolutely lovely going to the pool and hot tub in the evening. As for the beach, we’ve been to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. This certainly must be rated among the top. Long white beaches, clear shallow waters. We walked in bare feet on the beach in the mornings. You can’t do that on all beaches. We actually had great weather in November. It was in the mid 70’s. We had no overcast skies all week except for one day. I really didn’t think I’d be able to put my bathing suit on in November so I was pleasantly surprised. We heard that we had an exceptional week weather wise so this was simply perfect. This is excellent value for the accommodation. We’re already planning our vacation for next year. We have to go back!
Recommended for: Age 40+, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have condos that you can rent from the HOA with Pelican Property Management # 1. A condo for every budget, and location. 2 Pools one in door/outdoor (1 heated seasonally); extra large guest hot tub; 3 gulf-side BBQ areas on pool deck; food service on pool deck or out on the beach; fitness center; sauna; steam room; largest balconies in Panama City Beach; no pets; parking fees;must have at least 1 25 year old in party to check in; 24/7 security and located 1 mile from Pier Park. We're on the "quite end of the beach!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Emerald Isle Resort and Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Hotel Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Hotel And Condominiums
- Emerald Isle Panama City Beach
- Emerald Isle Resort And Condominiums Panama City Beach, Florida