“Awesome !!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Long Beach Resort
Loganville, Georgia
“Awesome !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was a very great place ,clean and right on the beach and nice rooms ! It was me and 6 others in a two bedroom and everyone was comfy ! It was walking distance to Any and everything ! The staff that work the gate coming in and out are awesome ! I would def remend if your taken ur family to the beach to book here !

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Lhannay55
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so much for this terrific review! We love to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your beach vacation at our property. The Long Beach Resort is a wonderful vacation spot in the heart of Panama City Beach. We hope to see you back again soon!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Thai first
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Awesome views. Great expansive balcony...at 300 a night inclusive of the bogus damage waiver and cleaning fee..I still felt that it was a good deal...stayed on the 2nd floor tower 4. The bad is that I didn't realize dogs were allowed so there was some barking ...also...there was a lack of general quietness."...I guess since it was Memorial Day...the hooting and hollering went on ALL night and was allowed to continue the whole 2 nights we were there....having said that....I will stay again on a higher floor

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Boon O
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for providing this feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your recent visit to Long Beach Resort. Long Beach is a condominium that does allow pets for only the homeowners. Memorial Day weekend does bring a bit of a crowd, as normally our property is very quiet, but still in the heart of Panama City Beach. We hope to see you again soon!
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was 6th time I have stayed at Long Beach. The reason I keep coming back is because of the location right on the beach. I had a one bedroom condo with excellent balcony overlooking the gulf. There are newer condos in PCB but Long Beach is one best value for your my money. The room was clean and I had a washer and dryer. I spend most of my time at the beach so I need anything fancy. LBR also has three really nice pools. Also the staff was friendly. It is also in walking distance to Pineapple Willys. Another I like about LBR is set far away enough from Front Beach Road that I hear the ocean at night instead of the traffic going by.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank 25688
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you for providing this very nice review. We appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our property and our staff. We love to hear that this was your 6th visit and we hope to see you and your family return year after year.
Columbus, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We booked a one bedroom king suite and the room was so beat up. The door appeared to be kicked in at some point and shoddy repairs done. Once inside, the door kick plate was flapping nearly off. Furniture beat up and abused. Add in there decorated like it all came from a thrift store. Ugly! The Resort made good on our complaints and upgraded us to a two bedroom. It was far better than the first room but still had repair needs. The drapes had huge rips on the lining in both bedrooms. The tub looked so dirty, I bought my own cleaner and cleaned it. Now for the primary issue. The mattresses are horrible! Perhaps a young person could tolerate the hard, crooked, slanted, and dips in what they called a bed. My husband and I are in our early 50's. After 3 nights in those mattresses (we tried all in the room), we left with back aches, headaches and plain wore out from lack of sleep. No wi fi or internet in the room was a disappointment. No beach chair with the room so bring your own OR pay $30.00 first day and $25.00 a day after. There are other places to stay in the area for a bit more money which include these ammemities and surely have decent beds. Oh, no in room safes either! We would do it again but lessons learned. Bring our air mattresses for one thing!!! Me, I will look at other possibilities. I just left and I feel as worn out as that place. Sad. I love Long Beach but they need to Di improvements. I do want to add we heard another couple talking about how hard and horrible their beds were. We told them we related!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank dnkn121412
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
We appreciate the time you took to write this review and give us your feedback. I do apologize about the feeling you left with from our property. Every unit at Long Beach is owned individually and decorated based on that unit owner’s tastes, including the furnishings and the bed. I am sorry that you did not enjoy it, but please understand that this would not be something common that we hear about. I do hope that you mentioned this to the front desk upon checkout, so that we can inform the owner and encourage them to upgrade. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope you will return so we can provide you with the quality accommodations you are used to receiving and we are used to providing.
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

In April 2014, my girlfriends and I stayed as guests of the owner of Unit 707, Tower 4 at Long
Beach Resort. The floor to ceiling windows gave an expansive beautiful view from every room in the condo as the water was carribean blue. The condo is decorated in bright and lively colors, yellow & rust red with calming blues in the bedrooms. The kitchen has all the dishes, pots n' pans, utencils you will need as the owner loves to cook. The washer and dryer is of large size, not the small ones you usually have. The priviate pool areas (there are 3 pools and hot tub) are clean and neat and have plenty of chairs for seating. Access to the beach is a short walk from this condo. The elevators are quick to pick you up. We ate out every night, and enjoyed four convenient restarants, two being across the street from the condo. I give this unit a 5 star rating and plan to visit again and possibly a stay in the off season months as the rate is less expensive. You can rent this condo without any reservations and you will enjoy your stay as much my girlfriends and me did!

Room Tip: Long Beach Resort, Tower 4, Unit 707
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Dianne F
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you so much for providing this wonderful review regarding your recent girls trip to Long Beach Resort. Our property is a great place to enjoy for a getaway with friends, family or any other reason that brings you back to Panama City Beach. Thanks again and we look forward to you returning again soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

$165 fee at check in that I was not aware of.
Was charged $75 after we returned home for a hole in the wall that was there when we got there. I had to contact my bank to do a dispute because noone would call me back.
Hot tub didn't work 3 of the 4 days we were there.
No housekeeping. We had to collect our dirty/wet towels and drive them down to the main office for new ones. Noone came into to make up beds or clean up anything.
No cell phone service in room.
Carpet and walls were dirty.
No hot water in one of the bathrooms in our suite.
When housekeeping arrived before we checked out, I was told they would charge us $150 if we didn't take our garbage out.
Only good thing was the view.

Room Tip: Maybe service would have been better had it not been spring break??
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Jennifer P
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on your stay at our property. I am not sure who you booked through as every unit is privately owned, but I can assure you that if you booked through the onsite rental company, our fees are clearly disclosed. We also have onsite housekeeping, maintenance and front desk. We do hope that you will try our property again to have a wonderful beach vacation like so many others when they visit Long Beach Resort.

Travellers are raving about these Panama City Beach hotels

colerain, ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay at our condo at Long Beach Resort. We loved the floor to ceiling windows in the rooms and the gorgeous gulf front view!! The owner that we dealt with for the condo we stayed in was wonderful!! We stayed in may and the only downfall about our stay is that the pool was absolutely freezing!! It literally felt like ice water. So we never got to enjoy the nice pool. It was supposed to be heated so i dont know why it was so cold. We ended up swimming in the ocean the whole time, it was the perfect temperature in may! We also loved that it was so close to Pineapple Willys. Just a short walk down the beach, we loved that place. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Darcy T
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you very much for this very nice feedback. Long Beach is a wonderful destination with amazing layouts and gorgeous beach views. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to you returning again soon.