Long Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
Coconut Grove Motor Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Cook's Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Summer Breeze Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewslagoon pooltower condofloor to ceiling windowsboth bedroomspineapplesecurity gateliving roomfast elevatorsbar and grilllarge balconypools and hot tubsjust returned from a weekthrough vrbowasher and dryerwould definitely stay here againprivate ownernice condo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We rented through Sue's Condos and I will never use them again. We had a 3 bedroom on the first floor corner overlooking the pool in building 1. The condo was not clean, sands on the floor, unclean kitchen counters and appliances. We were there to scuba dive so we spent very little time in the room so we did stay for the 3 nights. I would suggest they renovate this building like the others in this complex and make them update the inside. The carpet was so grimy I would not walk without shoes and the bedspreads and sheets looked 30 years old. I will say the security guard had the gate were very helpful and the beach and pool areas were nice. I would go back but be more selective about the condo.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

I am sorry to hear about your stay. I represent the onsite management and cannot speak to who you rented through. I do encourage you to try Long Beach again, so that you can experience a wonderful beach vacation like s many others who stay with us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed in tower 4 room 703 June 20-25... Upon arrival we were greated by a very friendly staff that was also helpful with everything we needed. The pools were very nice and the close proximity to many things made this resort wonderful as we had my 5 yr with us. I honestly have no complaints with the resort itself as I know the condos are individually owned and the staff can only relay messages to the owners and it is up to them (owners) to correct any issues...... With that being said our particular room seemed to have had th door breached at some point as the plate inside the door was broken loose and made the door hard to open and close.... Also in the bedroom with 2 beds one bed was missing a comforter so you only had sheets to cover up with.... The drain in the bathroom of this room was clogged and drained very very slowly. You were taking a bath by the end of your shower.... And in the other bath the faucet in the tu wiuld not shut completely off so you were left with the sound of a steady dripping all day and night. The room itself could definitely use some major updates. The stove didn't function correctly at all.... Sometimes it burnt your dinner and sometimes it took 3 times the amount of time to cook... Im thinking that may be a fire hazard.... All in all we had a great trip though. We just wish the owner of this condo took a little more pride in their room. I would recommend this resort but stay away from tower 4 room 703.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Chad R

We appreciate the time to provide us this feedback. We are glad to hear your nice comments regarding the resort and our staff hospitality. I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and I assure you that I have followed up with the appropriate department heads. We do hope that you will return to Long Beach when your travel plans bring you back to Panama City Beach.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I along with our, teenage daughters their friends stayed at tower 3 unit 803. It was a two bedroom unit. It had the most increasable views from every room. The apartment was very spacious and was well furnished. It really was a wonderful condo. Everything was so neat and clean with plenty of sleeping space for the seven of us. We will rent it again next year. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill H
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

We are so happy to hear about how much you and your family enjoyed your recent stay at Long Beach Resort. Long Beach is a wonderful property with an amazing layout of the rooms and perfect views of the Gulf of Mexico. We look forward to having you return to our property soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Normally I do not write reviews but I felt that I had to tell someone how displeased I was with my stay. We stayed in condo number 4-1005 on the 10th floor. The condo its self was not bad looking as far as furniture goes and such, but the televisions do not work, it has no wi fi, no toaster and it only has 3 towels. We called 3 separate numbers to fix this matter and no one really cared about anything except our money. Which we were lead to believe that when we called and booked we were told we were paying for a night but in fact we were paying a deposit, which is non refundable. REAL RIPOFF....I will never stay at this resort again, it is a rip off and by the way elevators don't work half the time. VERY DISSATISFIED WITH MY STAY, SERVICE AND OVERALL PROMPTNESS TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE, STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Room Tip: yea don't stay there.....
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I can assure you that if you booked directly with the onsite management, when your deposit is made it is equal to your first night room and tax and is deducted off of your remaining balance. I hope you understand that this deposit is not additional to your room rate. Thank you for your feedback and I will address your comments with the appropriate department head.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was a very great place ,clean and right on the beach and nice rooms ! It was me and 6 others in a two bedroom and everyone was comfy ! It was walking distance to Any and everything ! The staff that work the gate coming in and out are awesome ! I would def remend if your taken ur family to the beach to book here !

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Lhannay55
ResortCollection, Manager at Long Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you so much for this terrific review! We love to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your beach vacation at our property. The Long Beach Resort is a wonderful vacation spot in the heart of Panama City Beach. We hope to see you back again soon!