“Very Disappointed!!”

Bikini Beach Resort Motel
Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“Very Disappointed!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Web site stated they have a playground for children. I was really excited to know that my 3yr old was going to have something to play on.(1st lie) Second their flyer states the pool is open 24hours, upon my second night stay it was locked up tight. (2nd lie) Third I never found my iron or ironing board. (3rd lie) I tried to find the grills the flyer also stated they had, no never found them (4th lie) my room which cost $199 a night was no where in the condition that a $200 dollar room should be in.....very very disappointed that i was in no way compensated for all the problems I had when I tried to book my room and the staff failed to know the hotels guide lines in which I had to pay for in the long run. 3 nights instead of 2. I will make sure that I let all my friends and family know of the issues and that this is Not the place to stay when looking for a hotel in PCB. Oh not to mention DON'T walk around barefoot in your room because your feet will turn black from the nastiness!! Oh one more thing beware of the elevator it got stuck the first night we were here with a family of 5 in it.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Lilmoon17
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort Motel, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
We are very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. However, I would like to clarify your complaints. # 1. The young lady that took your reservation had been on the job 2 days and caught her mistake the very next day. We called you and explained that we had a 3 night min and offered to refund your money but YOU chose to extend your stay. It was Memorial Day weekend. Our brochure states that the motel is open 24 hours NOT our pool. The grills are located by the tiki bar and the iron and ironing boards are available by request. You had a beautiful clean suite at a resonable rate. i must question your review because someone in your party registered for a FREE 2 night stay . Cant imagine why they would want to come back:-)

Life is a beach! Come enjoy it!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
New London, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We had an awesome vacation at Bikini Beach. The hotel has direct beach access, the rooms were clean, and the staff was very attentive. The Tiki Bar was great too! This is the best place to stay in Panama City Beach.

Room Tip: Awesome views!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank dawn t
Aledo, Texas, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We spent the 4th of July at Bikini Beach last year and due to their great location, we were able to visit family in town without being stuck in traffic all day. The staff was so helpful in suggesting activities for our teenagers. The tiki bar had plenty of cold drinks and snacks for all of us. The gulf front rooms were great. You can't beat the view. PCB has become a condo world. It is so nice to see a family run resort, this is one of the last jewels left.

Room Tip: Get a gulf front room..
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Led a trip to PCB with 12 divers. Most of my dive travels are to S. Florida & the islands. This was my first to the Gulf Coast. Stayed at Bikini Beach for a long weekend and dove with Divers Den. We couldn't have been more pleased, and as a result I've scheduled another trip. My clients are still talking about how much they enjoyed this trip. The folks at Bikini Beach are family friendly and were extremely accommodating. The service was excellent, the property & rooms clean, and with the beautiful Panama City Beach just a few steps beyond our pool & Tiki Bar, we had everything we wanted and were reluctant to leave. We walked to the strip center across the street to dine for two nights and the restaurant choices were varied; seafood, Italian, fine dining, and a few others. We tried the seafood restaurant one night & Italian the next and had excellent meals at both restaurants. This convenience made the Bikini Beach location just perfect. I'm going back in September with more than 12 next time.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank LMMagic
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Excellent place in a great location! Clean rooms with excellent service! Everyone is nice and respectful. Kitchenette s a nice plus! Fantastic pool and Tiki Bar. Perfect plus to have fun and relax. Will stay there again!

Room Tip: No restaurant at this hotel, but, you are on the strip and all restaurants are close by!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Brent, Alabama
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I Love this place!!!! My family and friends having been coming for years. The Employees are very Helpful, Friendly, and Excellent service!!!! The beach is beautiful and walk out of the room to the clean pool with Tiki bar over looking the ocean. Great Place to stay and very affordable. Family Friendly!!! Beachfront Resort without those high prices!!!! The View is so relaxing !!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tina C
Reviewed 18 May 2013

The beach here is so beautiful you are right in the beach it is very convenient if you are looking for friendly people this is the place also we had a wedding here last year it was simple Gorgeous. My son and his Fiancé will be there in June. Great Place.

• Stayed April 2013