Year after year, we say the same thing. Staying at Bikini Beach Resort Motel is like being with family and friends home away from home. We usually try to stay 4 weeks a year - it is an addiction between us and Bikini Beach. We went down 2 weeks ago for 10 days (our first visit this year) and were met with some exciting changes. Everything has always been perfect to us, but in the offseason, the hotel owners had made some major updating to the rooms. The new sea green accent wall (I probably don't have that color right, but it was beautiful), new furniture, new carpet, new tile under the desk......everything was beautiful. Oh yes - the new chairs on the deck (just a few steps from the pool, the tiki bar, and the beach - They were a lovely addition too. If you want convenience, this is the place for you. Park at the door (not across the street in a parking garage), just a few steps to your room, a few steps to the pool, a few steps to the bar, a few more steps to the beach - what more could you ask for? And convenience - everything you could possibly want is so close by - restaurants, shopping (Wal-Mart is like 5 minutes away), anything you could want is so close. The owners and all of their employees do everything they can to make sure you have a perfectly wonderful vacation. It is amazing when the employees talk so highly about their bosses - it is truly like a family. If you want the convenience, the wonderful friendly family atmosphere, the convenience, etc., Bikini Beach is the place for you. I guarantee that you will love it. If you have any problems, contact the office - the owners are there - not in some far away city. Their goal is to make YOU happy and make sure you have a wonderful vacation. I hope you take my advice. You will not be let down. Oh yes - Dave's Tiki Bar serves up some awesome drinks (Fat Tuesday Drinks--yummy) and food - you will love that convenience too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are a sun-worshipper,the magic of the pool area is yours to enjoy with the convenience of our refreshment/tiki bar.The pool or the privacy of your very own balcony is the place you want to be to enjoy the spectacular sunset at that hypnotic moment the sun sizzles into the Gulf of Mexico. For those who want solitude- just feet away is the most beautiful white sand beach that you have ever seen with the rolling surf and prevailing Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bikini Beach Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bikini Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Bikini Beach Motel
- Beach Bikini
- Bikini Beach Resort Motel Panama City Beach, Florida