“Home away from home.”

Ranked #25 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Seal Beach, California
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Year after year, we say the same thing. Staying at Bikini Beach Resort Motel is like being with family and friends home away from home. We usually try to stay 4 weeks a year - it is an addiction between us and Bikini Beach. We went down 2 weeks ago for 10 days (our first visit this year) and were met with some exciting changes. Everything has always been perfect to us, but in the offseason, the hotel owners had made some major updating to the rooms. The new sea green accent wall (I probably don't have that color right, but it was beautiful), new furniture, new carpet, new tile under the desk......everything was beautiful. Oh yes - the new chairs on the deck (just a few steps from the pool, the tiki bar, and the beach - They were a lovely addition too. If you want convenience, this is the place for you. Park at the door (not across the street in a parking garage), just a few steps to your room, a few steps to the pool, a few steps to the bar, a few more steps to the beach - what more could you ask for? And convenience - everything you could possibly want is so close by - restaurants, shopping (Wal-Mart is like 5 minutes away), anything you could want is so close. The owners and all of their employees do everything they can to make sure you have a perfectly wonderful vacation. It is amazing when the employees talk so highly about their bosses - it is truly like a family. If you want the convenience, the wonderful friendly family atmosphere, the convenience, etc., Bikini Beach is the place for you. I guarantee that you will love it. If you have any problems, contact the office - the owners are there - not in some far away city. Their goal is to make YOU happy and make sure you have a wonderful vacation. I hope you take my advice. You will not be let down. Oh yes - Dave's Tiki Bar serves up some awesome drinks (Fat Tuesday Drinks--yummy) and food - you will love that convenience too!!

Room Tip: Oh yes - the beds are sooooooooooooo comfortable. I can never say enough about Bikini Beach. Total...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Plaquemine, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Bikini beach resort is the place to stay!! Awesome atmosphere and great staff! It almost feels like home. the best thing is Bikini Dave's Tiki Bar! Dave is the bomb.com! He made my senior trip a success! Defintely will be back!

• Stayed May 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed at Bikini Beach Resort last week for 5 days, me and my sister took a vacation with each other for the first time in 40 years. My overall experience with the staff and employees at this resort was exceptionally professional. I would like to send a huge thank you to everyone at this resort. It was quiet and it was clean. I have no complaints.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Carolyn C
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went on a moments notice trip to pcb. Neither one of us being stranger's to Panama city beach, have stay their 3 and 4 times a year since we were kids( we live 3 hours away). In the old pcb before big condos most of the hotels on the beach were alot like bikini beach. Small less then 100 rooms. Some good, some bad. In my college years we stayed in some real bad holes in p.c. but none so bad as this one. Now the staff seemed friendly, no one was rude. The room however was awful. Wasn't very clean, nothing updated, the smell wasn't very pleasant heck even the refrigerator was rusty. My wife walked in the room set on the bed and cried. She was upset we spent so much money on such a horrible hotel room. I never complained, never called, we made the best out of our weekend and will simply never go back.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Barry T
bikinigirl_12, Owner at Bikini Beach Resort Motel, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Since the last time you were here, which was 9 months ago, We are happy to say we have UPDATED the whole resort. We have NEW beds, NEW carpet , NEW furniture. and we are a no smoking property. We have also up dated our famous Bikini Dave's beach side tiki bar. We do all our renovations in the off season. Unfortunately, rust is hard to avoid being directly on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Come see us! I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Life is a beach, let it be yours for awhile!

Bikini Beach Resort owner and Staff
Moreland, Georgia
Reviewed 15 May 2014

i stayed may the 8th ,,,,,,,checked out sunday the 11th,,,,,,,,,i went to lay at pool n walk the beach,,,,,,i came back,,,,,i had a bag of coins i brought with me for drinks etc,,,,,,,it was missing from my bag,,,,,,,approx.10 dollars,,,,,,they have a safe n all ,,,,,,,but its the idea.......2 different maids cleaned my room,,,,,,,,i know i brought the coins ,,,,,,i knew where they were in my bag,,,,i rode my harley down for a get away to see beach,,,,,,,,,,,,jasman front desk clerk was real nice n polite n helpful,,,,,,,i never brought it to no ones attention that my change was missing so i thought i would write a review about getting people to work for ya that dont steal,,,,,,,whether its laying thier in front of you or not,,,,,,,,,,so my suggestion to people staying at bikin beach,,,,,,use the safe,,,,,,,its my fault,,,,,,,the safe was thier for me to use,,,,,,,,,,i just wanted to bring it to management attention,,,,,,,,i work hard for my money and just beacause of that,,,,,,i want stay thier at bikin beach again!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for your review. I must say, I do have concerns with it. As you stated my desk clerks are very helpful and professional . I have to wonder WHY you would not report your missing coins. Could you have left your door to the beach open? or maybe found them? I have not had a problem with theft in years and If I do, I get rid of them. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Bikini Beach Resort
Owner
Monroe, Ga
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Arriving at Bikini Beach Resort Motel for bike week, I had a personal pressing issue that required my immediate attention. At the front desk, I was warmly greeted by Matt. Matt's customer service was beyond words. Matt took my matter into his own hands and handled it as if it really mattered to him. I'm sure that to Matt it was just another day on the job, but to me, it made all the difference in the world. My appreciation for Matt is brighter than the stars that shine on a beautiful souther summer night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank n0t_0ne_t0_c0mplain
Weogufka
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We decided to make a last minute trip to the beach. Didn't get to Panama City until a little after 12 am and when we arrived to the original hotel we had booked the office was closed. Which for me was simply devastating, as I NEVER do things last minute, until this trip. Anyway, we had to find some place to stay so we rode down the road until we found the first place with vacancy. Went into the office at bikini beach and the staff was awesome! Helped us out when we were clueless as to what to do next. When we got to the room, it was a little small, but clean and perfect for our last minute trip. Right on the beach with awesome prices!!! I found my phone which I had misplaced earlier in the day and saw that I had a message from our originally booked hotel stating the time they closed and letting us know they would leave the room open if we arrived late. Since we had already paid for our previous room, we went back to the desk to explain our situation, expecting very little. Definitely didn't expect to get our money back, but we did!! The guy at the desk was super helpful and understanding!! Would definitely stay here in the future! It's not a 5 star hotel. I mean you get what you pay for. But it is awesome for the price and the friendly staff!!

• Stayed April 2014